Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doejohn

2 Girl / Duo Experience

8 posts in this topic

Never tried 2 girl before - any recommendations?

I'm a Thai fan myself but also a boob lover - nothing more than 300 and ideally in central London area please.

Funnily enough that was the pairing I already had in mind. Slightly sceptical on the chemisty of the two as they are quite different...

Have u tried the two of them together?

No, Maria on her own is quite enough excitement for me. I haven't met Mercedes, but BillG is a big fan of both girls, and has recommended the pairing before (not sure if he has actually risked this cardiac combination, though).

Is this the best Thai combo available in London at the moment? I had the pleasure of a Kate/Maylo duo last year and I'm looking for something in their league.

I haven't found anything in the Kate/Maylo league, but both have recently returned to the Land of the Thai.  They were a dynamic duo because they worked so well as a pair.  It's like getting singles tennis players to suddenly switch to doubles: some are naturals and play to their partner's strengths, while others are awkward and uncooperative.

I too would be curious to hear of any good combos, because my experience thus far has been that most top girls are better if you take them on their own.  They say that doubles just gives them a chance to work less.

Maylo/Kate was a stunning combo that i know I'll struggle to best. Gutted when they called it a day.

Doesn't have to be Thai for me though. Any other suggested hot duos out there would be welcomed... I have a bonus burning a hole in my pocket!

Never tried 2 girl before - any recommendations?

I'm a Thai fan myself but also a boob lover - nothing more than 300 and ideally in central London area please.

kinkykirstyH &  NaughtyValeria are not Thai, or in Central London. Kirsty is ex House of Divine with lots of positive feedback on They are offering duos for around £200.00 an hour