Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
henry12

Best Teen Russian Blonde In Central London

24 posts in this topic

... looking for a change from Thai Girls and wondering if there are any good Teens. I did meet one on the purple site last year she was fantastic but not on the site any more....

Any pointers would be good.... my ideal would be:-

Good attitude / enjoys what she does

Teen - well to say 22/23

Blonde and slim, tall

Charges up to £150

Anal would be a bonus

Central London or a little outside would do...

Thanks...

Jennifer_Pussy although not Russian, she is Romanian, she is very attractive performance not amazing but definitely not bad. Found on adultwork 1799563

... looking for a change from Thai Girls and wondering if there are any good Teens. I did meet one on the purple site last year she was fantastic but not on the site any more....

Any pointers would be good.... my ideal would be:-

Good attitude / enjoys what she does

Teen - well to say 22/23

Blonde and slim, tall

Charges up to £150

Anal would be a bonus

Central London or a little outside would do...

Thanks...

Sorry, and no offence intended, BUT

What the hell can a blonde Russian teen (even by your flexible definition of "teen") have to offer to a Brit in London? Can she really be eager to have you screw her? Just supposing you could afford (I couldn't!!!) her pimp's over night rate, whatever woukd you discuss over breakfast?

Sorry, and no offence intended, BUT

What the hell can a blonde Russian teen (even by your flexible definition of "teen") have to offer to a Brit in London? Can she really be eager to have you screw her? Just supposing you could afford (I couldn't!!!) her pimp's over night rate, whatever woukd you discuss over breakfast?

Are they restricted to oligarchs?

Just fly to Ukraine, go to any decent bar or club. As soon as girls will see that you're native English speaker they will think you're rich man from the West. They will even give for free, just hoping that you'll take her to the UK (which also not bad idea). And trust me, Ukrainians are the sexiest in the world. Kiev street are like catwalks at fashion week in Paris :)) Enjoy.

Aanimator, and Liop thanks for the suggestions, I will probably go see Jennifer1 :-)  and would love to take time out to go to the Ukraine, maybe later this year! :)

As for Irgendeiner

comments I am not sure what you are on about..

A blonde Russian teen can offer sex to a Brit  -- that's how it works! and FYI I speak Russian quite well so would have something to say over breakfast!  And if she has good attitude to her job I think she would at least not mined screwing me for money...

Just fly to Ukraine, go to any decent bar or club. As soon as girls will see that you're native English speaker they will think you're rich man from the West. They will even give for free, just hoping that you'll take her to the UK (which also not bad idea). And trust me, Ukrainians are the sexiest in the world. Kiev street are like catwalks at fashion week in Paris :)) Enjoy.

Yeah maybe ten years ago.

Aanimator, and Liop thanks for the suggestions, I will probably go see Jennifer1 :-)  and would love to take time out to go to the Ukraine, maybe later this year! :)

If  you head to Ukraine don't forget to  take with  you " The Benjamins " ,otherwise its like "Knock on the Door ,But you can't come in".

The Benjamins? Que?

Sorry for using American Slang"Benjamin " for  US$100 bills  ..The US$100 bill is the only one with Benjamin Franklin's picture on it . BF is the only person whose picture depicted on a US bill who wasn't a president of THE USA ..

Benjamin Franklin 1705/1790  was one of The most influential founding Fathers of America .. His achievements earned him a lot of honors on money,names of towns , counties,etc .

Sorry for using American Slang"Benjamin " for  US$100 bills  ..The US$100 bill is the only one with Benjamin Franklin's picture on it . BF is the only person whose picture depicted on a US bill who wasn't a president of THE USA ..

Benjamin Franklin 1705/1790  was one of The most influential founding Fathers of America .. His achievements earned him a lot of honors on money,names of towns , counties,etc .

Every day is a learning day, cheers Jojosun! :D

€uros are accepted also, I see the Hryvna is at around 12 to a £1 at the moment, since the euro football has long gone maybe prices have returned to a more realistic level.

Irgendeiner, you need to get out more.  I've had a few nice Russian girls in London.

Barby / Barcie of the Central London agencies is Russian (advertised as 19, but 23 actually), blonde and beautiful.  Not tall however, and £200 ph so above your budget henry12.  She is away at the moment anyway.

I suspect most of the girls who fit your description will end up being somewhat more expensive, e.g. Kim

In fact I should get out more myself, cos I clearly still hold a candle for Barby despite not having seen her since January.

Lots of lovely Romanian girls out there though, and plenty of Polish blondes.

Irgendeiner, you need to get out more.  I've had a few nice Russian girls in London.

Barby / Barcie of the Central London agencies is Russian (advertised as 19, but 23 actually), blonde and beautiful.  Not tall however, and £200 ph so above your budget henry12.  She is away at the moment anyway.

I suspect most of the girls who fit your description will end up being somewhat more expensive, e.g. Kim

In fact I should get out more myself, cos I clearly still hold a candle for Barby despite not having seen her since January.

Lots of lovely Romanian girls out there though, and plenty of Polish blondes.

300 quid! Is her pussy made of platinum? :ph34r:

Amari2 take a look already about 3 feedback within a short time.

Amari2 take a look already about 3 feedback within a short time.

Not exactly a teenager.  Not particularly slim or tall.  Not exactly within henry12's budget.

But yes, it's always nice to see some Russians in the mix.

Came across Barbara at Diva the other day.  Could suit you?

NO reviews, or FR's but certainly looks a cracker.

If you see her, give us some feedback.  Likewise, I might go check her out and feedback. :)

I've seen quite a few nice Russian (or possibly Ukrainian/Baltic) girls in my time. "Sophie" at Bunniesoflondon (now sadly closed) was wonderful, and there was another girl called "Danielle" who used to be based out of a flat near Knightsbridge, at least she was in 2011/2012, not sure if she is still around.

Hm... are you sure about Free services? As far as I know, they make more money now in there, they dont want even to come in here. 

Agree they are very nice looking, cos they look a lot after themselves and wearing very nice and sexy clothes .... i dont understand why in UK women doesn't try to look the same... If woman wears something sexy, everyone think like its a working girl already. In Ukraine, Russia, etc, guys doesnt think like that.

Hm... are you sure about Free services? As far as I know, they make more money now in there, they dont want even to come in here. 

Agree they are very nice looking, cos they look a lot after themselves and wearing very nice and sexy clothes .... i dont understand why in UK women doesn't try to look the same... If woman wears something sexy, everyone think like its a working girl already. In Ukraine, Russia, etc, guys doesnt think like that.

Yes I wish liop would give us some more words of wisdom, maybe In 1992 Ukrainian women were throwing themself at western men, but these days not so much, they would prefer a rich local guy. Sexy clothes, I call this hooker chic, quite a few Eastern Euro women seem to dress sexy.

Yes I wish liop would give us some more words of wisdom, maybe In 1992 Ukrainian women were throwing themself at western men, but these days not so much, they would prefer a rich local guy. Sexy clothes, I call this hooker chic, quite a few Eastern Euro women seem to dress sexy.

Pretend that you're serious guy with serious intentions, tell her you've got some business in Ukraine and blah-blah. Make her believe that you are looking for a girlfriend, and not sex. May be Kiev girls got used to talk to rich locals, just fly any other big city, just make sure you have a local guy with you, or you can be alone if you go to expensive clubs. And this works not only in Ukraine, same is Belarus, and same is Moldova. Moldova is just more friendlier to foreigners because the country is multicultural. In Moldova though, make sure not to mess with any call girls as they can work for police to get around 500 dollars of fine from you. Just hang around any University and you'll be their want-to-improve-my-English-language experience. :)

Have fun

Pretend that you're serious guy with serious intentions, tell her you've got some business in Ukraine and blah-blah. Make her believe that you are looking for a girlfriend, and not sex. May be Kiev girls got used to talk to rich locals, just fly any other big city, just make sure you have a local guy with you, or you can be alone if you go to expensive clubs. And this works not only in Ukraine, same is Belarus, and same is Moldova. Moldova is just more friendlier to foreigners because the country is multicultural. In Moldova though, make sure not to mess with any call girls as they can work for police to get around 500 dollars of fine from you. Just hang around any University and you'll be their want-to-improve-my-English-language experience. :)

Have fun

So lie to the girls to get laid? Walk around with a fat wallet hanging out your back pocket, you will need to speak good Russian, as not all locals speak English.