Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Richard

Jungle Drums Soca

3 posts in this topic

ungle drums News

Cast your minds back to November 2012 when raids took place  in Berkshire, Milton Keynes by TVP. Also you may remember a few well established places were shut down. Well I have heard on the old jungle drums these raids were triggered by a super grass  very major Establishment  in London. Their girls were told by their bosses (pimps!) to smear rivals by phoning the police ( Human Trafficking and Prostitution Unit ) . Why they would do this does not make any sense???? . The girls have now started a to do the same to their former employees I have been told ..scary stuff!

When this BIG establishment gets raided by SOCA and falls ..you know where you heard it first.

(J)ungle drums News

When this BIG establishment gets raided by SOCA and falls ..you know where you heard it first.

Thank you for the whisper! Yes, SOCA, as amended and applied is fundamentally evil. It distorts and twists the whole police & judicial system.

I doubt it as no establishment in milton keynes, slough or reading is going to be direct or even indirect competition with a london agency simply because of  geography.

There was a new police commissioner at the time...more like them preening some very public peacock feathers to shout "its okay darlings..im heerrree" for publicity. Also bear in mind that the station that carrys out raids do keep a small percentage of all POCA seized..bet that made for a nice christmas party in Banbury.

No establishments were actually even closed down by the police in milton keynes either..one was closed soon after but not on orders of the police thats for sure x

Edited by Chloe Kisses