Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sundown

Wgs Doubling As Psychologists

11 posts in this topic

This is a long shot, but has anyone heard of a WG who can double as a psychologist / therapist (was going to say head therapist, but didn't fall for that one!).  I figure seeing as seeing a wg is one of the few times i really bare all to a complete stranger, i might as well get some other stuff off my chest, rather than listening to the usual "you're good looking why don't you have a gf?" diatribe.  Besides if you believe the news all kinds of girls are being pushed onto the game these days.

Just wondering

Um. If you need a psychologist/therapist, go and find a proper accredited one (BPS for psychologists, BACP for therapists).  If you just want to talk to someone then a WG is fine, but don't expect any actual help.

Don't they all?  :D

I have found that almost all the Lady Service Providers I have seen are, at least, "Good Listeners"  :D

This seemed to be almost as much benefit to me as I received from seeing a qualified "counsellor", who was a Lovely Lady, but not nearly as much fun as "un-loading" ( sorry folks ... awful attempt at a pun  :( ) with a WG  :wub:  :D !

This is a long shot, but has anyone heard of a WG who can double as a psychologist / therapist (was going to say head therapist, but didn't fall for that one!).  I figure seeing as seeing a wg is one of the few times i really bare all to a complete stranger, i might as well get some other stuff off my chest, rather than listening to the usual "you're good looking why don't you have a gf?" diatribe.  Besides if you believe the news all kinds of girls are being pushed onto the game these days.

Just wondering

KinkyDirtyBitch is from what I have read a qualified healer on many levels.

Her yoga loving vibes,have swapped a couple of emails with this lovely lady on the joys of yoga,she is very down to earth, her enjoyment to make others feel at ease is evident,sure, she has a pse vibe for those who desire this type of fun, but from my own intuitive vibes, she is a very gentle lady who will double up as someone you can honestly speak with, no fake vibes, just honesty;-)

Edited by Somekindagirl

I often feel like a counsellor, and that's one of my favourite parts of my job. I never thought of going back to school for such a thing, and combining it with my work, until this thread. Might be something to consider though. Of course, if what I was actually doing ever came out, I'm sure I'd be discredited in any sort of professional capacity on the psychology side of things...

I think there are actually therapists who combine their work with a sex worker's efforts, you might look into that! There's a film out about it called "The Session" I believe, but I haven't seen it.

Confucius say 'A prostitute with degree in Psychology will blow your mind' ;)

Why do I get the feeling this whole thread was just so you could have a little stage for that joke  <_<

I would advise a little caution here. Yes many clients do use WGs as pseudo-therapists however I think some do underestimate how heavy a frank, opening up can weigh on the lady. She's not only providing one, a sexual service but suddenly she's had all your woes, feelings and concerns thrown on her. It can be difficult to know what to do with it, and of course a professional lady will not be able to share this with anyone else - which is why registered therapists almost always have their own counsellors or supervisors to whom they can explore this load with.

Why do I get the feeling this whole thread was just so you could have a little stage for that joke  <_<

I can tell you secretly enjoyed it! :P:D

I can tell you secretly enjoyed it! :P:D

It did make me smile for a second yes