JohnSheppard

Has Anyone Seen..

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen any of the following girls, and if so, any recommendations or ones to avoid?

Ive got some free time sunday evening after dropping my friend off at euston station about 7:30pm, and im staying at Clapham junction, so I could probably do most places in greater london.

DELICIOUS_MAYA - very cute looking and more my type, but doesnt email, only phone. I like to sort meets via email first to know even basic details.

yukisexyasian - Scores bonus points for being asian (always been a fantasy of mine), does anal, and outcalls, but looks more Thai than Japanese like she says?

MAYA BABE XXX - brand new on the purple site though and something doesnt sit right about the profile.

Or theres Lola Bell, who I saw last year, but I dont know if she'll be working again by this weekend, and her place is quite awkward to get too. Also english wasnt too great so felt a little awkward a couple of times.

And an outside consideration, ive also been looking at

sexy_babe_elle - Looks quite cute, id book for the kissing during sex, though ideally didnt want to go to someone at £80.

If none of those, anyone in particular thats recommended about the £60 mark, quite young and good looking, and provides a good service and not one of these lay there then say its over after the first cum jobs.

I was enquiring with Busty Lara-90, but she isnt available that evening and my train home is midday next morning :(

Edited by JohnSheppard

I cant comment on the above profile...to me they look like you get what you pay for women. also when i see " no extras " it usually means there are no extras and expect the most vanilla service with a wet sack of potatoes...

You're asking alot for £60 mate......  for a younger bird that is splash and dash money and is rarely ever an experience to remember.

No one jump on here and bite my head off  i know theres exceptions

Edited by pumps

I cant comment on the above profile...to me they look like you get what you pay for women. also when i see " no extras " it usually means there are no extras and expect the most vanilla service with a wet sack of potatoes...

You're asking alot for £60 mate......  for a younger bird that is splash and dash money and is rarely ever an experience to remember.

No one jump on here and bite my head off  i know theres exceptions

Im on an almost non existant budget for this weekend while im in london, as been stung for a massive 3 figures bill for something until its rectified in a few weeks.

Not often in london this year, and since I have some spare time sunday and im on my own, would have liked to see someone for an hour.

The ones above peaked my interest, all the others offer bareback as a service so giving them a wide berth.

If you're gonna be in Euston then I'd definitely go and visit imassageu, discussed here before. I haven't seen yukisexyasian's profile but I'll certainly look for it.

I sometimes struggle to find decent massage/HR at your budget, if you're looking for FS I think you'll struggle to find a good punt. But what do I know, there's plenty here can advise you better. I'd go the massage route though  :huh: