Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
up4nething

Fkk Oase Current Cost

7 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

Off to Germany  and will be dropping into Oase for a day. I have had a look around the site looking for current cost and can't find anything. Anyone know what a visit would cost me?

Entrance €70, services start from €50 for 30 minutes.

Yes has gone up, have you checked out the Oase thread on ISG? You heading to any other club? I'm sure we'd be Interested to hear how you get on, have fun.

Thanks for the replies guys, will let you know how I get on. The current plan is to only visit Oase.  

Entrance €70, services start from €50 for 30 minutes.

I was last there a year ago and it was €65 entrance then. They've got that same entrance fee up on their website http://www.fkk-oase.de/Faq

Agree with the service charge - each girl charges €50 for suck & fuck up to 30mins

I was last there a year ago and it was €65 entrance then. They've got that same entrance fee up on their website http://www.fkk-oase.de/Faq

Agree with the service charge - each girl charges €50 for suck & fuck up to 30mins

Yes seems like they have yet to update the Oase website. The Oase thread on ISG is so popular that the confirmation that the entrance price has now increased to €70 has already slipped to page 4.

Sorry guys, no report as I did not make Oase. Work moved me onto Baden-Baden  :(