Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dreday

Does Anyone Know Where These Wg's,formerly Of Head Office In Stoke Are Now Working?

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,with most of the old staff at The Head Office (including the receptionist!) in Stoke having mysteriously left over the last 2-3 weeks,I was just wondering if anyone knows where Ashley,Holly,Tara and Chelsea are now working?

Thanks.

Hi, dreday, Newtingles have recently added a new girl to their rota named as "Holly, previously of The Head Office". Could be the same girl although they usually change names when they move on.

Hi, dreday, Newtingles have recently added a new girl to their rota named as "Holly, previously of The Head Office". Could be the same girl although they usually change names when they move on.

Hi dipper!,I first want to say thanks or the info about Holly having gone to New Tingles, (who I noticed have done what THO did 2 years ago,and have listed Holly as being "18"!)and I really hope that you dont mind me asking if you could keep a look out on Ashley hopefully turning up somewhere else?.

Thanks.

Hello again dreday, will do, although I only use Newtingles. Have done for a few years now. Good site never yet had a bad encounter there.I used THO previously but didn`t like the open waiting room. Re W/G ages ..I don't think any of them update until it`s obvious they are nearing 40.

Cheers.