Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bangin vinyl

Polish/latvian/lithuanian Indies?

4 posts in this topic

MK and the surrounding towns seem to have become a mecca for attractive women from those parts of the world (to live).

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a disproportionately low number of them setting up as SP's?

It is not as though that is the case in London and larger cities.

Out of interest, how are you deducing that they live there? Please don't tell me you're assuming that because a lot of them work there, it's as simple as 2+2.=4 I have seen no evidence that there's an influx of Eastern European girls living in MK, though there's plenty of evidence there's an influx of them working there.

There are quite high numbers of Polish people living in certain areas of mk. Where I live there are a lot of them, there are two polish supermarkets and its only a tiny place really. Most of them are just living normal lives with boyfriends and children and normal jobs though. The OP shouldnt assume that just because there is an occasional influx of ee girls to the uk it means that most ee girls are here because the prostitution game pays more. They are no more likely to enter this game than any other nationalities x

Thanks,  guys, and sorry i've not been around to acknowledge your comments.

@Lohengrin

Infrastructure. I actually work in MK42 and live just outside Buck's. If you take that 20 mile radius of MK1, you have every example of this, in more than one town and well documented significant EE populations in some districts. I couldn't have answered you regarding MK1, but Chloe has done so IMO.

There are quite high numbers of Polish people living in certain areas of mk. Where I live there are a lot of them, there are two polish supermarkets and its only a tiny place really. Most of them are just living normal lives with boyfriends and children and normal jobs though. The OP shouldnt assume that just because there is an occasional influx of ee girls to the uk it means that most ee girls are here because the prostitution game pays more. They are no more likely to enter this game than any other nationalities x

With regards to their "normal lives", etc, I didn't think that and sex work were mutually exclusive.

I don't harbor any "EE=WG" stereotypes, other than understanding that certain cultures have more traditionally practised massage skills which, of course, are transferable to sex work.

The topic was based on a personal liking for the EE ladies and an observation that very few from a significant EE population enter the industry here, compared to a high number of London's EE population, which I thought was a smaller percentage of it's total.