Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pob

Naoko Of Shepherd Market?

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone been there recently? I was thinking of going this week but read an older thread where somebody said they got a weird spooky vibe there and bad service and attitude from Naoko, which has sort of put me off.

Anyone experienced that there?

yeah that was me... its a very strange place run by these dodgy black women... i saw a girl called naoko (actually i think its naiko) must be almost 10 years ago now and got an indifferent service from her... i wasn't impressed at all... at the time there were loads of really nice girls to choose from round sheperds market.

more recently (in the last couple of years not sure when) i have seen umiko in the flat below... korean, enhanced, skinny, kind of friendly but quite reserved... £80 for a boring half hour punt... dodgy black maid put her head round the door to ask a question when she was sucking me off (LOL, she was being nosey trying to catch us exchanging money i think) and asked me for a tip on the way out... i gave her 50p in a dismissive way hoping to offend her...

not sure if the naoko girl is the same one but it wouldnt surprise me... i think she was quite attractive, in stockings etc but just a bad attitude and of course now she is 10 years older will be even more bad tempered and not as fit... but go and knock and see what you find... then let us know...

i've always got a bad vibe in that place... it seems a bit spooky, its so quiet on the stairs and the maids are so sinister... but you know go and have a look if nothing else just to see what i mean... let me know if you get the same vibe, maybe i'm just paranoid LOL

there is a sheperds market thread a few pages down...

Edited by ralhar

yeah that was me... its a very strange place run by these dodgy black women... i saw a girl called naoko (actually i think its naiko) must be almost 10 years ago now and got an indifferent service from her... i wasn't impressed at all... at the time there were loads of really nice girls to choose from round sheperds market.

more recently (in the last couple of years not sure when) i have seen umiko in the flat below... korean, enhanced, skinny, kind of friendly but quite reserved... £80 for a boring half hour punt... dodgy black maid put her head round the door to ask a question when she was sucking me off (LOL, she was being nosey trying to catch us exchanging money i think) and asked me for a tip on the way out... i gave her 50p in a dismissive way hoping to offend her...

not sure if the naoko girl is the same one but it wouldnt surprise me... i think she was quite attractive, in stockings etc but just a bad attitude and of course now she is 10 years older will be even more bad tempered and not as fit... but go and knock and see what you find... then let us know...

i've always got a bad vibe in that place... it seems a bit spooky, its so quiet on the stairs and the maids are so sinister... but you know go and have a look if nothing else just to see what i mean... let me know if you get the same vibe, maybe i'm just paranoid LOL

there is a sheperds market thread a few pages down...

I'll definitely take a look, although your experience with the sinister black maids and spooky atmosphere really put me off. I'll be going after I've met a mate for a few drinks though so probably wont care at the time in my drunken stupor LOL 

LOL good luck with that... let us know what happens... i'm not saying its not safe just don't expect the kind of welcome you get from a thai agency girl... you can get a thai girl round the corner, i forget which number the one amongst the cafe's... very public unless you wait until after 11pm... they are open late until 5am i think and you will get the 1st class treatment... but don't expect a stunner...

Life is too short for Shepherds' Market cheap tricks, I think.  It's like drinking cheap plonk.

If you can afford the bit extra, go for quality.  I don't mean the so-called class acts which cost £300-£500 for an hour's pleasure, but the many beautiful, willing and highly skilled girls for £150.  Whether your fancy takes you to Asia or Europe or Latin America, there are so many options in that price range whose locations are not strange, sinister, or spooky.  

If you pay for something, be it sex or a jacket or a bottle of wine, it should make you happy and give you pleasure.

Here endeth the lesson.