Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chrissmith

Big Squirter Or Gusher

19 posts in this topic

Hello

Any recommendations for a girl that squirts a lot? A "big load" rather than frequency.

Ideally a very fit, younger girl but also have a penchant for mature ladies... so anyone really!

If you can get out to Chieveley, try Claire.

Gushes loads, will soak your face and squirt over your shoulders.

Enjoy.

SuzyLapdancer - make her come through oral and you'll get a cup full in your face.

Whats the taste or smell like.

I know its not urine, semen but whats it made of?  :unsure:

It's slightly creamy - doesn't taste of anything.

If you get KristenDD really relaxed and horny, then push the right buttons with your fingers, she will gush a lot.

KristenDD is awesome - she's my favourite London girl to see when I am down from Scotland. I concur about the gushing - find her secret buttons and you will be rewarded with a soaking.

I'd give SuzyLapdancer a wide berth - I saw her a couple of weeks ago and left after 30mins with a partial refund.  Didnt entertain oral on her and no fingers, claimed it is unhygenic.   Oral on me was the one thing she didnt say 'no' to.

Most worrying, a strange episode when I entered the room - I wont disclose on here but anyway thinking of visiting pls PM me for details.

I'm very surprised by that Breno - when I saw her I had a great time - and she was very up for oral on her (that's when she came and gushed all over my face). She also rimmed me which i wasnt expecting. She was a very enthusiastic shag and very responsive.

She does insist on you having a shower when you arrive - if that's what you are referring to - but I knew from her profile that was going to happen - and I was happy to have one anyway.

I'm very surprised by that Breno - when I saw her I had a great time - and she was very up for oral on her (that's when she came and gushed all over my face). She also rimmed me which i wasnt expecting. She was a very enthusiastic shag and very responsive.

She does insist on you having a shower when you arrive - if that's what you are referring to - but I knew from her profile that was going to happen - and I was happy to have one anyway.

Also surprised! I was well and truly gushed upon today :).

No surprises either, including the requirement to shower, which I prefer anyway.

I guess she wants to avoid the "I shower every month whether I need it or not" brigade ;)

I saw Suzi Lapdancer a few weeks ago and my experience was somewhere in the middle, neither so bad as breno's nor so great as EdiTed's.  She wouldn't kiss as she said my beard scratched and, as kissing is an important part of a meet for me, I would not revisit her for that reason, however, apart from that, it was a decent meeting.  She did allow me to give her oral (though I was instructed to be careful about the beard!) but, though she claimed to orgasm, she didn't squirt for me.  No, she doesn't allow fingers but that is a fairly common restriction among WGs.

I am intrigued by the strange episode on entering the room that breno's reports (though not enough to pursue the promised further details via PM).  She asked me to remove my shoes on entering the flat which is common among EEs (and Asians) and she apparently has no spare coat hangers as she took my coat and laid it on her floor.  She then sat me down and set out her ground rules which I assume she does with each client.  I did find her brusque and clinical but I hadn't gone there looking for a GFE so it was not problematic for me.

So, in my judgement, not a lady for the bearded gentleman or for the GFE-lover but a decent suck and fuck for the price.

Maybe she has good days and bad days. I was happy with very passionate DFK - but then I was very smooth shaved.

Yes, the shower requirement is fine with me, I shower in the morning and always shower when I visit a WG.  Maybe she was having an off day.  Kissing a big thing for me as is fingering.

I got a partial refund which was good.

Do you have a full beard or goatee, maybe she is Egyptian/Turkish?  :lol:

Bad histories and pun.

Nope, clean shaven.  I think the only thing she was interested in was my fiscal stimulus.

This is all very disappointing cos Suzy was on my to do list as I really really want to see a lady that I've got a good chance will gush or squirt when I give prolonged oral to her. :-(

Any recommendations for west side of London out to Berkshire gratefully received - not a BBW or mature though, not my thing

This is all very disappointing cos Suzy was on my to do list as I really really want to see a lady that I've got a good chance will gush or squirt when I give prolonged oral to her. :-(

Any recommendations for west side of London out to Berkshire gratefully received - not a BBW or mature though, not my thing

Likewise as I tend to facial hair!

If you get KristenDD really relaxed and horny, then push the right buttons with your fingers, she will gush a lot.

I have witnessed that first hand and can certainly say its true!

I have witnessed that first hand and can certainly say its true!

;)