Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JustABloke

The Midnight Hour...

17 posts in this topic

So, you're in Milton Keynes, and it's late at night. By late, I mean 10:00pm onwards. You decide a punt is called for, but your choice is virtually non-existent. Are there any girls or parlours working late in MK?

I appreciate that not every girl can do such unsocial hours, but there must be a few. Is there not a demand that late at night, or are the clientele usually too undesirable?

JaB

You can get outcalls, but not many offer incalls at that time. Decadent divas is open till 10pm.

Madam Beckys Kittens did late nights when under the management of the delectable Crystal.  I really liked this as I often have late business meetings and this was ideal for me.  Unfortunately Crystal had to pass on the business as she was pregnant and got unwell towards the end of the her pregnancy.  I really liked the way it was run (from a customer end) and got to meet the infamously unreliable Emma (then Ellie).

Maybe something like that will return but the major issues will be filtering drunk idiots and security of the place and ladies.

Perhaps try pre-booking someone. They may not answer their phones that late but pre-booked appointments are different.

MBKs ran that way long, long before Crystal took it over. They had an all night (as I remember) in-call service when they were in Bletchley, in the flat behind the pub just across from the train station. Lara, latterly of Soft Touch (but no longer) was one of their stars back then. It was also the first place I saw Demi, now of Annabella's. I had a few 11pm's there -- maybe 7/8 years ago now.

There are outcall agencies that advertise in MK (but I have never used them). They work 24 hours apparently. Local papers, Google, not hard to find.

So, you're in Milton Keynes, and it's late at night. By late, I mean 10:00pm onwards. You decide a punt is called for, but your choice is virtually non-existent. Are there any girls or parlours working late in MK?

I appreciate that not every girl can do such unsocial hours, but there must be a few. Is there not a demand that late at night, or are the clientele usually too undesirable?

JaB

Unless you want to pay for an overnight booking, I doubt very much if there are any ladies in MK (or anywhere else), who in the midnight hour would love to be pounded and yell.....more, more, more!

Unless you want to pay for an overnight booking, I doubt very much if there are any ladies in MK (or anywhere else), who in the midnight hour would love to be pounded and yell.....more, more, more!

Not quite correct(although great reference :) ) London,even in the suburbs you always have a few late options

I can see that very few parlours or indies would want to be receptive to enquiries after around 21.00. The number of drunks etc would make call answering a real pain. I guess that is why so few places are open late.

I think if you want a late punt you would need to book it in advance.

I can see that very few parlours or indies would want to be receptive to enquiries after around 21.00. The number of drunks etc would make call answering a real pain. I guess that is why so few places are open late.

I think if you want a late punt you would need to book it in advance.

Almost all the late night, last minute enquiries I get definitely sound 'sleepy', 'dopey' or are extremely mumbly to the point where I can hardly hear them, when I say it's too late to arrange anything quite a few of these go on to ask if I'm available the following evening and promise they'll phone first think to make a booking, then never phone back. Also noticed a lot of late night callers phoning to book for the following day, go on to cancel either shortly afterwards, or in the morning at confirmation time. I think this is definitely backs up the 'drunken-lonely' or 'drunken-horny' caller, spur of the moment theory.

Edited by Strawberry

Almost all the late night, last minute enquiries I get definitely sound 'sleepy', 'dopey' or are extremely mumbly to the point where I can hardly hear them, when I say it's too late to arrange anything quite a few of these go on to ask if I'm available the following evening and promise they'll phone first think to make a booking, then never phone back. Also noticed a lot of late night callers phoning to book for the following day, go on to cancel either shortly afterwards, or in the morning at confirmation time. I think this is definitely backs up the 'drunken-lonely' or 'drunken-horny' caller, spur of the moment theory.

I think I have just found the topic for my Ph.D thesis. Watch this space for the intellectual thoughts of Paul!!

Perhaps try pre-booking someone. They may not answer their phones that late but pre-booked appointments are different.

Good idea... when you know you'll be available late night. One to keep in mind for the future definitely.

I guess there comes a point in the day for every girl when she wants to get on with her own life and not be "on call". Also, as I suspected the quality of callers late at night would appear to be low.

JaB

MBKs ran that way long, long before Crystal took it over. They had an all night (as I remember) in-call service when they were in Bletchley, in the flat behind the pub just across from the train station. Lara, latterly of Soft Touch (but no longer) was one of their stars back then. It was also the first place I saw Demi, now of Annabella's. I had a few 11pm's there -- maybe 7/8 years ago now.

There are outcall agencies that advertise in MK (but I have never used them). They work 24 hours apparently. Local papers, Google, not hard to find.

Standing corrected Mr L!

Yes I know about those outcall agencies but have never used them.

I have decided I am going to take a break from punting to save for an overnight, possibly double overnight with two very delectable ladies... I have a cunning plan!

There are a couple of very decent indies who are prepared to work late, but you need to book in advance that's the only issue

For a town as big as MK it would be nice to have a late night parlour option, I remember Madam Beckys did back in Bletchley, some guys work odd hours, or just want a spur of the moment punt, so a late night place would be ideal.

Tequila girls is in MK and claims to be 24/7

except I don't think they still exist....

except I don't think they still exist....

Maybe, but logged in today