Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
baldick

Chester

5 posts in this topic

in chester for fri sat sun any wg or parlours i should visit?

There are 63 field reports for Chester and a further 4 for Cheshire. It took me all of 30 seconds to find them.

I suggest that you take a peep and see if any take your fancy since none of us know your sexual proclivities.

So the OP has almost certainly read this thread since he was here at 07.03 this morning. I wonder where he is now!

Edited by porker paul

I have been to Chestertons (Egerton Street where it crosses the canal) three times in the last couple of months.  The first perhaps I was lucky, a young blonde called Lucy (I wrote a FR on her) was excellent value for £40. 

The last two times were awful.  One I walked when saw the woman, an extremely plain middle aged woman who made zero effort to look attractive, and the second time I was asked for the money before I saw the woman, foolishly little head overruled big head and I did so. She was described as fit toned and tanned blonde in her 30s. She was more like 50s, tall and slim, pleasant, ugly, and I couldn't face more than a massage and BJ and it was awful.

Chester Angels expensive and usually good, their receptionist is very friendly and helpful.  Otherwise I've found a couple of Polish girls via AW, in flats at the racecourse end of town, £90 for a decent service.