Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tikitiki

Oasis - Digbeth, Birmingham

3 posts in this topic

Hi

Has anyone been to Oasis in Digbeth, Birmingham recently? It is one place I would like to visit as I have visited most of the parlours in Birmingham apart from this one., It looks pretty anonymous from the outside and I have been informed that it is about £50. Does this include the full personal service and does this include kissing also as this is included at Blue Ice in Birmingham which I have visited numerous times.

Any further information on this place and the services offered, girls who work there, their names and what they are like would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

There's 5 FRs going back 5 years with the last one january this year.

My view would be: not sure about the exact costs because I think different SPs will do different things within the basic fee so it is pot luck although you could ring ahead and hope you are told the truth although it may be the receptionist does not get involved in such details - I was told £50 was likely to get me a good time but clear that extras might/would cost.

Seems to be usually 2 SPs on at a time so if one busy then no choice.

Nice entrance even if the town buses depot runs along next to it for 100 yards or so but no problem dipping off pavement to house set back with own gravel car park.

The facilities are mixed. Good shower but ridiculous furniture. last time I was there the choice was a massage bed or a curvy thing that tipped up if any pressur eput on one end.

ridiculous in this day and age. perhaps following regs that require a supposed massage place not to have a bed - but other find a way round it.

SPs tend to be mature although Peaches in the most recent FR was a young lady.

In the end the only way to really know is to go yourself.

Thank you. That is useful information. I would also like to know if anybody has had some recent experiences and what girls there are there at the moment as they do not have a web presence. I am open minded and have seen both young and more mature ladies but I must I like the very good looking mature ones. Such as Poppy from Blue Ice for example.