Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Siamese Tomcat

Leila Or Emma For This Weekend?

20 posts in this topic

A quickie for the Oriental gurus.............

Even though they are like chalk and cheese, I'm really attracted to these two girls I've seen on the 007 site. However, there are a couple of things I need clarification on before I make the booking, if possible:-

Emma really is tiny - now I myself am a gentle 5'7", 10½ stone bog-standard European "build", but I don't want to arrive there and find her hesitant even on the GFE stuff. Her reviews indicate that she is very accommodating despite her size - true?

Leila looks very attractive in her video - I know that she's no youngster and I have no problem with that per se, but does she have a nice complexion on her belly if you get my drift? I massively enjoy RO, so this general area is quite important to me.

Cheers.

Leila's pics are an elaboration of reality like a lot of these asian girls imo

My only experience with Leila was rather forgettable. I haven't met Emma but she clearly has good feedback both on Invasian and on 007, including recommendation from BillG.

If she made Bill happy, you can stop worrying about size issues (next to his magnificent physique, most of us are but puny). You'll find that the tinier oriental ladies can manage anything that their taller sisters can.

My only experience with Leila was rather forgettable. I haven't met Emma but she clearly has good feedback both on Invasian and on 007, including recommendation from BillG.

If she made Bill happy, you can stop worrying about size issues (next to his magnificent physique, most of us are but puny). You'll find that the tinier oriental ladies can manage anything that their taller sisters can.

I have had plenty of delightful experiences with Leila, and I don't remember any of them being forgettable...

Edited by Beauregard

Leila's pics are an elaboration of reality like a lot of these asian girls imo

That is not very helpful!

When you say "imo", is that as a result of having seen her in the flesh, or just a hunch?

Thanks -that is helpful!

Nice weather for it!

I don't remember any of them being forgettable...

:wacko:  Could you have forgotten a memorable one?

:wacko:  Could you have forgotten a memorable one?

I don't know, there have been too many to recall... but unfortunately, we've got our Leilas crossed. I was referring to Leila from 121 etc, also known as Lucy on several other sites inc Asian Options - but what I failed to remember is that there is another Leila, who is clearly the one the OP is referring to. Apologies to one and all...

I have had plenty of delightful experiences with Leila, and I don't remember any of them being forgettable...

I was writing my previous reply as you posted this. Thanks for muddying the water - HaHa!

Just goes to prove the point the truth of YMMV.

I'll see who's available, and put the other on the back burner for a couple of weeks.

PS: Congratulate me for clearing pre-mod - despite upsetting a few on another thread!

I don't know, there have been too many to recall... but unfortunately, we've got our Leilas crossed. I was referring to Leila from 121 etc, also known as Lucy on several other sites inc Asian Options - but what I failed to remember is that there is another Leila, who is clearly the one the OP is referring to. Apologies to one and all...

Damn, too slow at typing again.

I'm talking about Leila, aka Layla.

Whatever..........'scuse me while I try and reserve Emma.

Whatever... I can tell u the Leila im referring to isnt much of a picture. V nice lady mind

Never apologise, never explain! ;)

Just to tidy up the thread.............

Emma is booked for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it, obviously.

Leila/Layla (not Leila/Lucy) is a probable in a couple of weeks. I do like her video!

I'm still building up my endurance for Jenny/Zizzy - who I just discovered is also Jemma!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Emma is on my hot list for the next couple of weeks Payday moan.  Let me know how you get on.

I'm still building up my endurance for Jenny/Zizzy - who I just discovered is also Jemma!

You don't need endurance with Zizzy - just lean back, enjoy the ride and leave the driving to her.  And repeated trips with Zizzi get better and better!

Emma is on my hot list for the next couple of weeks Payday moan.  Let me know how you get on.

I've just posted a fairly detailed review on the 007 site Thurson, so give it a day or so to get approved and published.

You don't need endurance with Zizzy - just lean back, enjoy the ride and leave the driving to her.  And repeated trips with Zizzi get better and better!

I wish I could be passive, but I do like to contribute  - not self-glorification or a dig, it's just the way I approach this hobby.

I'm also working on my self-control after (would you believe) 20 years of voluntary abstinence. Having said that, I took a major leap forward in that regard with Emma yesterday, much to her frustration and annoyance!

OK - just checked, and my report has now gone live on 007 website - I hope it's helpful?

And next up, the lovely Leila/Layla from Baker Street?

Thanks.  Yes, although I got confused for a moment as it is dated 6th June.

Emma remains very much towards the top end of my hotlist, so I hope to see her sometime next week.

I've just posted a fairly detailed review on the 007 site Thurson, so give it a day or so to get approved and published.

I wish I could be passive, but I do like to contribute  - not self-glorification or a dig, it's just the way I approach this hobby.

I'm also working on my self-control after (would you believe) 20 years of voluntary abstinence. Having said that, I took a major leap forward in that regard with Emma yesterday, much to her frustration and annoyance!

Who said anything about being passive?  I simply suggested that if Zizzi takes the lead, she may well lead you further than you had hoped, especially if she is comfortable with the pace and the direction that things are going. ;)

Edited by Tiggy 7

Thanks.  Yes, although I got confused for a moment as it is dated 6th June.

Well spotted, and I pride myself on my attention to detail. Now sorted!

Who said anything about being passive?

Apologies - I read "just lean back, enjoy the ride and leave the driving to her" and jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Only been posting for a week or so and I've already had quite a few misunderstandings with the "establishment". Maybe I should revert to lurking?