Jimmyredcab

Not giving out phone number ?????

113 posts in this topic

I contacted a girl on ADULTW0RK regarding a possible booking but I can't book until the actual day that I wish to visit.

I requested a mobile phone number but was told that she does not give out her number until a booking has been made. ????????

I no longer book girls until I have had a quick chat so will be looking elsewhere, why do girls think this is acceptable -------- especially when they could buy a second phone for £15, I just don't get it. :D

Yes what about the profiles on there where you have to leave a phone number for them to contact you? Sounds a bit strange, Is this some scam?

I contacted a girl on ADULTW0RK regarding a possible booking but I can't book until the actual day that I wish to visit.

I requested a mobile phone number but was told that she does not give out her number until a booking has been made. ????????

I no longer book girls until I have had a quick chat so will be looking elsewhere, why do girls think this is acceptable -------- especially when they could buy a second phone for £15, I just don't get it. :D

Many of us choose not to advertise or hand out our number on that site due to the high volume of odd bods who get a kick out of wasting a ladies time by repeatedly calling just for a chit-chat! Do you have feedback on there? Maybe you can point that to her and explain the above reason too.

We can buy lots of phones. Nothing to do with penny pinching but everything to do with not having our valuable time wasted. :D

I had the same thing happen with a lady based in St Albans, no number on her Adultw0rk profile but i had been told by punters i trust that she was good. As an exception to my usual rule of only contacting newbies to me by phone i emailed her and got the same response as yourself. I looked elsewhere as well.

Many of us choose not to advertise or hand out our number on that site due to the high volume of odd bods who get a kick out of wasting a ladies time by repeatedly calling just for a chit-chat! Do you have feedback on there? Maybe you can point that to her and explain the above reason too.

We can buy lots of phones. Nothing to do with penny pinching but everything to do with not having our valuable time wasted. :D

I do not need references to book a prostitute, when I did a search it produced 342 girls within 20 miles of my postcode, I will simply book one of them ----------- it is a buyers market, even more so in this current economic climate. :D

I guess these WGs have so much business that they can afford to treat punters as nuisances. But the lesson is there - no phone number - no business as far as I am concerned. Given the ever increasing availability of WGs who realise that clients like an initial discussion, this is not a problem.

No phone, no booking.

Nuisance calls area fact of life and WGs need to get real and live with them.

I tried to make a booking last week with a girl off there.

I gave my home land line number as my phone was being charged up.

She said she wouldnt take my booking until she had my mobile number, not my land line!!

very Strange! Would have thought it was safer to get their home number rather than a mobile. I would have given it if I knew but to not accept a booking???

I guess these WGs have so much business that they can afford to treat punters as nuisances. But the lesson is there - no phone number - no business as far as I am concerned. Given the ever increasing availability of WGs who realise that clients like an initial discussion, this is not a problem.

No phone, no booking.

Nuisance calls area fact of life and WGs need to get real and live with them.

Exactly nuisance phone calls comes with the job, most girls can suss a time waster out very quickly, and most punters do want to be able to speak to them briefly over the phone first, If you see profiles on there with out a number much less chance to contact her.

I gave my home land line number

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :D

I do not need references to book a prostitute, when I did a search it produced 342 girls within 20 miles of my postcode, I will simply book one of them ----------- it is a buyers market, even more so in this current economic climate. :D

Do that then, and stop whinging.

I cannot comment on this lady as i have no idea why.

But you will find most of us sweetheart,Would hapilly give our number out for a friendly chat before a booking is made.

Iam sure ladies like this are in there minority. xxx .

Do you have feedback on there? Maybe you can point that to her and explain the above reason too.
:D I dread to think what the feedback would be.

Awwww Claire you're ruining Jimmy's fun. He's only happy when he's moaning, especially about pricing or wgs or even better the 2 together.:D

Claire darling, read my signature, it was put there for you. :D

Why don't you email that lady back and say, 'look love, it's a buyers market so you have to give me your number'.

Awwww Claire you're ruining Jimmy's fun. He's only happy when he's moaning, especially about pricing or wgs or even better the 2 together.:D

Sir George, I am always very suspicious of brand new members who seek to attack me ---------- however I am more than willing to take you on. :D

I have already responded to your signature, you must have missed my response.

If I saw you walking over the Thames, I would assume you had finally trampled on enough of everyone else's opinions to raise you to the surface of the water.

Why don't you email that lady back and say, 'look love, it's a buyers market so you have to give me your number'.

She does't HAVE TO do anything, it is her choice how she runs her business.

If I lived in a remote Welsh valley I may have to accept this nonsense, I don't, I live 10 minutes from the M25 and can get to anywhere in London within an hour.

The customer is King, that is something you refuse to accept. :D

With so many subjects refusing to accept their kings will.

You may have to abdicate King Jimmy

Jimmy: since you have so many girls available in your disposal, why you simply choose the one ones up to your taste which displays telephone number, or at least provide it straight away in answer to your enquiry?

Why get the pants in the twist because one of the girls did not. Move on, and choose another one from 342 which will give you the tel number.

I can't get you Jimmy: You always like to use phrase "its a buyer's market" but in the same time you posting threads (like this one for example) where looks like you struggling to find a suitable WG for yourself. :D

With so many subjects refusing to accept their kings will.
It's funny that I can'rt think why:rolleyes:

She does't HAVE TO do anything, it is her choice how she runs her business.

If I lived in a remote Welsh valley I may have to accept this nonsense, I don't, I live 10 minutes from the M25 and can get to anywhere in London within an hour.

What exactly does 'the customer is king' mean to you? You say when you search on ********* there are 320 girls on your area that you could see. But how many would you want to see. How many, if you saw them, do you think you would want to see again because they gave such a great service? Probably very few.

I am very grateful to the men who come and visit me and I show my appreciation by giving them a top notch service. But I also know they are grateful to me, for seeing them. However I am not at anyone's beck and call. If I don't like someone, I wont see them again. If someone tries to haggle my fee's, I ignore them. If someone disrespects my boundaries I ban them from future appointments. I certainly do think, 'oooh, this customer is the king', so I must I see him :D.

I think you live in a fantasy world, I really do.

Jimmy: since you have so many girls available in your disposal, why you simply choose the one ones up to your taste which displays telephone number, or at least provide it straight away in answer to your enquiry?

Why get the pants in the twist because one of the girls did not. Move on, and choose another one from 342 which will give you the tel number.

I can't get you Jimmy: You always like to use phrase "its a buyer's market" but in the same time you posting threads (like this one for example) where looks like you struggling to find a suitable WG for yourself. :D

And this one :D

NIK, my area is also a desert for young, pretty prostitutes, maybe I should relocate to the Milton Keynes area. :):D

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24116

Claire darling, read my signature, it was put there for you. :D

Jimmy ,re your signature .

I would say ,where did he park his cab ????

But then again ,i am a fan ,not a critic ....

Exactly nuisance phone calls comes with the job, most girls can suss a time waster out very quickly, and most punters do want to be able to speak to them briefly over the phone first, If you see profiles on there with out a number much less chance to contact her.

The ones, who are nice and friendly on the phone ,will be the same ,when you meet them face to face . Working girls or NOT ......

I only meet WGS in EE countries ,who would speak to me on the phone , .

first ,before i leave london ,unless it is a personal recommendation .

So JRC is spot on here ,but like i said ,i am not one of his critics .