Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inna

Sexual Surrogacy

6 posts in this topic

I am sure a lot of the WGs on here have some disabled clients ?

Can you define "disabled" please? it covers a wide variety of issues.

SP

Can you define "disabled" please? it covers a wide variety of issues.

SP

I know it is very hard because disability is so wide ranging, however I suppose I am discussing those disabled people who are unable to easily find sexual partners and yet who want to have sex. I have clients whose mobility is seriously restricted and for whatever reason have decided they want to pay for sex. 

I also know a man with serious CP who runs his own successful company and has a very hectic sex life with two "normal" women. 

I struggle to have this conversation because there is no single "disabled person" and if the disabled make the choice to pay for sex why should this be any different to anyone else who pays for sex...

Unpinning my concern is that I believe people have a right to be sexual, and if someone has a barrier to being sexual then I think they should have a right to receive such help and consideration that would allow them to surmount that  barrier. 

Thanks Inna,

my disability is that im full deaf & have problems using telephones, some agencies & WGs accept this & are happy to use txt for me, others have refused & insisted on a call before taking a booking, No prizes for guessing the ones that I go back to.

SP

I see quite a few physically disabled clients, as well as people with mental health disorders. I think it's incredibly important, and I'm always very honoured when they choose to come see me. I suppose sexual surrogacy is the more mainstream, "professional" approach, and in many circumstances may be best, but I do think that what we regular sex workers do is incredibly important, both for people with disabilities and those without. My only regret is that my incall location has stairs; next time I move, I'd specifically look for someplace more accessible to people who have more restrictive physical disabilities.