Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
milesmassey

Girls Within Walking Distance Of Mitchell Library..?

9 posts in this topic

anyone know any girls around this area for day time incalls..? I've tried 'proximity' searches but they're pretty unreliable.

thanks for any help

Magalie used to have a place not far from there, had heard that she had moved though.

And a lot of touring girls use the serviced apartments just up from Charing Cross station.

Geri and her friends used to alternate around a flat near St Vincent St, but that was a while ago too.

It all depends on your definition of walking distance as well, I have walked from Charing Cross to the Holiday Inn on Renfrew St to make a punt  (the train broke at Charing so I got off there and walked rather than be late)

Edited by mrsmith767

Magalie has been at Queens Park on the south side for 2 years now.

Quite a few girls have used serviced apartments on Bath St and Sauchiehall St.

Magalie has been at Queens Park on the south side for 2 years now.

Wow, has it been that long!

Well off the top of my head I reckon there are quite a few within walking distance of mitchell library. For starters these three are all within a few minutes walk from PC World at finnieston, between mitchell library and PC world:

Lucy Longlegs

Sexy Shell

Miss Glossy Lip

I think there are probably quite a few more as I understand there are quite a few girls around the dover street area

I should add that I can vouch for all three. They are very different, but all provide a good service and great value for money.

Well off the top of my head I reckon there are quite a few within walking distance of mitchell library. For starters these three are all within a few minutes walk from PC World at finnieston, between mitchell library and PC world:

Lucy Longlegs

Sexy Shell

Miss Glossy Lip

I think there are probably quite a few more as I understand there are quite a few girls around the dover street area

thanks for that, some good info.

There's also Susie who goes by the name bustybonnielassie on AW. :Mature BBW, as is clear from her pics. She's near PC World. I've not seen her myself, so this is not a recommendation. Perhaps others have seen her and can comment.

Samantha Blu mid price nice blonde with nice breasts is just accross from PC World too.