Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
waterlad

Sunshine And The Urge

58 posts in this topic

What is at about these hot sunny days? Is it a biological stimulus? It can't just be about seeing pretty girls in public in minimal provocative clothing (but that helps!) because I feel the intensified need even when alone and such pleasant sights are not available to encourage me. Is it just me or do others get the sunny horn? Long may the heatwave continue!  

I prefer punting in the colder weather. Just now I get all hot and sweaty just thinking about sex, and if I were to have a punt the bed would be soaked in healthy sweat which is not very conducive to that lovely post coital cuddle.

I prefer punting in the colder weather. Just now I get all hot and sweaty just thinking about sex, and if I were to have a punt the bed would be soaked in healthy sweat which is not very conducive to that lovely post coital cuddle.

I can agree with your thoughts :)

CB

What is at about these hot sunny days? Is it a biological stimulus? It can't just be about seeing pretty girls in public in minimal provocative clothing (but that helps!) because I feel the intensified need even when alone and such pleasant sights are not available to encourage me. Is it just me or do others get the sunny horn? Long may the heatwave continue!  

Old biological stimuli.  Humans have a nine month gestation period so babies concieved now would be born in Spring, the start of warmer weather and new food supplies to help raise the young.

CB

Definitely been getting the urge a lot more in recent days after the sunshine has hit us, seeing a lot of attractive women wearing barely anything whichever way I look is not helping:-)

Definitely been getting the urge a lot more in recent days after the sunshine has hit us, seeing a lot of attractive women wearing barely anything whichever way I look is not helping:-)

If you can get yourself so that they are in front of the sun the silhouettes are quite arousing in this weather. I must go down to the High Street and practise my "dirty old man" act.

If you can get yourself so that they are in front of the sun the silhouettes are quite arousing in this weather. I must go down to the High Street and practise my "dirty old man" act.

Currently sat outside a cafe nero innocently enjoying a lunchtime coffee.

Strategically seated with sun in correct location for viewing as mentioned above. Purely coincidental of course....

:P

It's certainly more stimulating to see the wimmin in skimpy clothing in the hot weather. At my age (65) I find the hotter weather inversely proportional to my own lusts though. When it's hot I just want to laze about doing as little as possible and, to pick up on something said above, I just hate to drip sweat on a lovely girl who has allowed me the pleasure so to speak.

I'm in to cuddles. So I actually find it more pleasant to go a-punting in cooler times. The girl that has a/c has more chance of my custom presently than those without.

Uncle Pokey

It's certainly more stimulating to see the wimmin in skimpy clothing in the hot weather. At my age (65) I find the hotter weather inversely proportional to my own lusts though. When it's hot I just want to laze about doing as little as possible and, to pick up on something said above, I just hate to drip sweat on a lovely girl who has allowed me the pleasure so to speak.

I'm in to cuddles. So I actually find it more pleasant to go a-punting in cooler times. The girl that has a/c has more chance of my custom presently than those without.

Uncle Pokey

Do you know its weird sometimes both of you getting absolutely soaked with sweat (as long as you both smell sweet to start with) can be incredibly horny, get's me going anyway.  But have to agree if its a sensual loving cuddling time your wanting this isn't really the weather for that.

Well once it is hot and sunny I just want to go naked as much as I can... I have been sunbathing and swimming naked the last few days in the nearby river... wonderful.

Well once it is hot and sunny I just want to go naked as much as I can... I have been sunbathing and swimming naked the last few days in the nearby river... wonderful.

Beware of rats & possible diseases that may lurk in our rivers. take care

SP

Totally agree with you

Think the triple stimuli, of increased light intensity, raised temperature and scantily clad females roaming the streets, on our brains (perhaps the hypothalamus, but i'm guessing here) and the subsequent hormone secretion play a large part

Edited by BillGoldberg

l must admit this weather does bring out the lovelies, I considered a punt today,but after doing what to be done,i was to hot and bothered,so I gave it a miss

Edited by djs4862

The heat is pretty difficult out there at the moment. Feeling overheated and clammy doesn't increase my sexual libido, it does mean I walk around in shorts a lot but not at my incall place which is actually in quite a 'cool' building, no noisy electric fans required. Stockings and suspenders are mostly out for bookings whilst it's this hot. I'm limited in my incall hours at the moment, which meant today I was able to take time to go for a walk with an old client of mine, we stuck to low-level, leafy paths through woods and trees. Anywhere on the open fells would be just too hot for my fair constitution at the moment. Oh and when I am outside it's sunscreen all the way, I burn not tan and am not interested in looking like a lobster, or feeling like a fried crisp. Copious amounts of water to drink are also the order of the day. 

Edited by Strawberry

I'm very much with the OP - I absolutely bask in the heat. My last punt (Saturday) really took me back to the summer of '76 when I had my first credit card (Access - your flexible friend) and I was going out with a very horny (and much older) Essex girl at the time  - my credit limit was exhausted very quickly with central London hotel bookings as I lived in west London at the time, and my abiding memory is of sweet sweat and slipperiness - heaven!

Back to the present - I wasn't really planning on punting again for 2/3 weeks, but if the forecast for London this weekend is sunny & warm then my favourite Asian agency will be getting a call from me............

Unfortunately I'm a real sweaty dog at the best of times!!! but this last week or so I've felt rather horny even so. Tried to arrange a meet earlier in the week but to no avail!! Not because of my sweatiness - well at least I don't think so. Definitely had me feeling horny though. I think that because I see a regular Lady, I know what the hot weather would allow during a meet & just want to go enjoy !!!!

went to the coast this afternoon and on the beach there were some ladies in bikinis and such that certainly got my temperature up

Hope everyone is enjoying the unusual 'heatwave' across the country. Tell me, is it me, or does this hot weather make you more randy, and up for a punt. Is it a generally good feel-good factor, or does the heat do something to the endorphins, adrenalin, or whatever chemical in the body is responsible for making you horny and hornier in this heat. Maybe it's the views I'm getting all over the city as clothes are shed, become more 'short and skimpy...' and generally exhibitionistic in feel. I had to disguise my 'male gaze' behind aviators as I strolled through the city today, stopping at cafe's to get a full quota of beautiful bottoms and breasts bouncing and shimmering in the sweltering heat...magnificent!

Hope everyone is enjoying the unusual 'heatwave' across the country. Tell me, is it me, or does this hot weather make you more randy, and up for a punt. Is it a generally good feel-good factor, or does the heat do something to the endorphins, adrenalin, or whatever chemical in the body is responsible for making you horny and hornier in this heat. Maybe it's the views I'm getting all over the city as clothes are shed, become more 'short and skimpy...' and generally exhibitionistic in feel. I had to disguise my 'male gaze' behind aviators as I strolled through the city today, stopping at cafe's to get a full quota of beautiful bottoms and breasts bouncing and shimmering in the sweltering heat...magnificent!

I'm finding the amount of bodies on display, often burned pink is having the opposite effect. I'm staying cool in sandals and loose dress in the shade.

This heat is too much for me, so I settled for a long massage with plenty of sexual content.  It was so nice to lie there, no effort required on my part and be totally pampered.

I'm also finding it a bit too hot. Did have one punt this week and had a nice BJ with very little other body contact as it was too damn hot.

The girl was impressed with my new shaven look down below (the hair was making it warmer than it needed to be down there and I finally had a good excuse for the Mrs as to why I would want to trim it right down). The girl also commented I was bigger and harder than usual, so there might be something to the hot weather and the urge.

Edited by Vin DaLoo
Threads have been Merged

It's just you.I can't sleep and have barely enough energy to move let alone anything else.roll on winter :)

For 3 quarters of the year I suffer from disproportionally huge energy bills keeping my place warm enough. At the moment it's coolness is more than welcomed both by me and my visitors, no noisy fans nor aircon units required. Just nice and just right, in fact one night this week I actually put the heating on for a little bit, just to take the chill off. :D

For 3 quarters of the year I suffer from disproportionally huge energy bills keeping my place warm enough. At the moment it's coolness is more than welcomed both by me and my visitors, no noisy fans nor aircon units required. Just nice and just right, in fact one night this week I actually put the heating on for a little bit, just to take the chill off. :D

Do you happen to live in an igloo? :)

Do you happen to live in an igloo? :)

No she doesn't, but Strawberry does live a long way north of London (which for some of you might as well be the end of the earth!). I know because many of my friends have no idea where Cumbria is!! (They are from the smoke!!)