Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raj24

Ex Honey From Funplace

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone have an idea if honey who used to work at ex fun place still works if so where?

This question usually produces a lot of responses but ones that are also contradictory as lots of people seem to think girls are ex Honey but they aren't, or have I got them mixed up...

This question usually produces a lot of responses but ones that are also contradictory as lots of people seem to think girls are ex Honey but they aren't, or have I got them mixed up...

Yes to the last bit (I suspect you are thinking of Honey of Milton Keynes).

As to the OP, I've not been aware of Honey (ex-Funplace, ex-Victoria House, ex-Head Office, ex-Elite Girls, ex-Sandy's) being available since early Dec 2010 (the year Funplace closed) when she did a few days at Elite Girls but then again, I don't follow the midlands scene, so haven't got a clue if she has been working in the industry since then. A client of hers posted on here that she'd told him in Nov/Dec 2010 that she intended to get a normal job but perhaps do the occasional day. Last time I saw her was in the summer of 2009 (at Sandy's).

Apologies if my info isn't remotely up-to-date.

The lady in question is retired.

Does anyone have an idea if honey who used to work at ex fun place still works if so where?

I remember Honey ex funplace very pretty brunette, about 5ft 10, and had her pictures done on that famous blue bike that VLM previously mentioned in another thread. I last heard she was working at Head Office Stoke and then Tingles Stoke maybe the OP could try there.