english rebecca69

Odd Feedback On Me

20 posts in this topic

seen feedback left for me by someone called sweet stated he saw me this eve at 7pm

i was at my day job

he also mentions using lube from my "empty" tube

I dont even have lube and states im a size 12 not a ten well im definatly a 10 i dont train for 2 hours at a gym for nothing

please mr  sweet feel free to enlighten me here....

Not a problem for PN but check your booking page and email him or contact AW.

A booking has to be confirmed via your side of the system for him to be able to leave you feedback so one must have been scheduled and confirmed to have taken place by you x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Not a problem for PN but check your booking page and email him or contact AW.

Its nothing to do with AW. I think Rebecca means report No 114046 on Punternet.

I was thinking that it was odd that a FR report of a meeting would be up on Punternet within a couple of hours, since it usually takes about a week. However, there is one of the lovely Adele from yesterday as well and she was actually in MK yesterday.

One possibility is that the system has erroneously put the date of posting into the date of meeting field for these two reports.

There is a feedback review or there is Feedback only the latter being able to be placed even without a booking being confirmed.

His quote: "Used lots of lube from her (almost empty) tube" - does not make sense to me. How can anybody use LOTS from something which is almost empty?

You are not magician by any chance, Rebecca?

Edited by Xenia

seen feedback left for me by someone called sweet stated he saw me this eve at 7pm

i was at my day job

I dont even have lube and states im a size 12 not a ten well im definatly a 10 i dont train for 2 hours at a gym for nothing

please mr  sweet feel free to enlighten me here....

Anyone checking on sweet's previous reviews will not give much credence to http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=114046  once they look at the other reviews he has posted.

This topic is now a mixture of posts about AW feedback/reports and Punternet FRs. Both two quite different systems.

Anyone checking on sweet's previous reviews will not give much credence to http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=114046  once they look at the other reviews he has posted.

Agreed, there are 12 years between the 1st and 2nd reviews and they are written in the same over critical style, something odd going on here I think.

Something doesn't sit right when I read the reviews.

well im 99 per cent sure ive not met this guy as i also dont even have a bin in my bedroom and would never leave used comdoms laying around

it really gets my back up when guys lie

if he wasnt happy with my service thats fine but to lie is another

i never had a booking on aw as it never took place!

im talking about the pn report on here xx

Galahad posts on the Field Reports front page if any working girl wishes to send me a rebuttal to one of her field reports, I shall be happy to post it.

Or even just email Galahad and tell him what you have told us.There is a contact email address and he is helpful.

If you are who i think you are i have a feeling someones followed you over and is trying to have a dig at you here.Best bet is to just report it,state your reasoning then ignore it.People get bored if they don't get the response they want

yes mark i am and your defo thinking the same as me

sad man indeed really upsets me though as i pride myself on my firgure cleanleness and my gfe side amd for someone to try and lie is very low

sad man indeed really upsets me though as i pride myself on my firgure cleanleness and my gfe side amd for someone to try and lie is very low

There is another way of looking at this.  This bad review caper has happened to me where some idiot has tried (and failed) to scupper my business.  Those reviews only serve to make your other positive reviews more credible and I always found that good review or bad review, my 'phone has never stopped ringing and in spite of the bad reviews - even more so.

Sorry for using the word' review' so much * bangs head *

Unfortunately some people believe that women should not have an opinion,and if they have the temerity to voice it,well they'll do anything to get at them.

After years of dealing with abuse,rumour and general shit both professionally and personally i learnt not to give rise.These kind of petty people thrive on reactions,if they dont get them,they do eventually go away,although it does take some patience.Don't let idiots get you down

Or even just email Galahad and tell him what you have told us.There is a contact email address and he is helpful.

Available Monday to Saturday between 10am and 8pm, in Leeds x

I don't believe G is always available at these times and at this location.

But worth a try I suppose.

:P

I don't believe G is always available at these times and at this location.

But worth a try I suppose.

:P

:D  :D !

i was at my day job

please mr  sweet feel free to enlighten me 

Yes, just ignore them.

Many girls work out who are above a size 10 believe it or not ;),I am 10-12.

Some are size 14-16, or more, and too work out like a mo fo at their gym,etc.

Edited by Somekindagirl