Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pablo

Establishment - Lady Dislikes

7 posts in this topic

When looking at a profile I can see at a high level what a lady is willing to provide (at her descretion obviously), so why not also highlight any dislikes or specific likes.. AW obviously has a more detailed 'like/dislike' section which is very helpful, but establishments tend not to give too much information.  With the exception of a few that specify no cim or A-level (but this is hit and miss with the same establishment).  I have met a number of ladies who do not like anal play or internal vaginal digital stimulation (fingering for those that had female company in the 80's).  And others who very much enjoy them..

Its often not a deal breaker to a visit, in fact quite the opposite, for example if I had known what the lovely Adele enjoyed before a chance meeting I would have been banging her door down many months before (no pun intended).

Surely it would not be to labour intensive to have a likes dislike page for each girl somewhere on the profile or set up a link to an establishment profile on AW? 

Also what about a hotlist of punter considerations / punters charter on the profile i.e.

• ALWAYS ASK FIRST...... ALWAYS AT DESCRETION....PREPARE TO BE GUIDED

• OWO = have a shower
  • DFK = fresh clean mouth
  • Finger play = injury free clean groomed hands and nails / Start gently 
  • Strap on = Douche
  • Rimming = have a shower
  • DATY = clean shaven or well progressed beard / Stubble free
  • Fisting = injury free clean groomed hands and nails / Start gently / Use Lube
  • etc.

The places I always worked for always had this already. Going on your list above they are usually like this.

OW.OWO.DFK.GFE.Strap-on, Rimming (giving or receiving), RO.

Things like fisting are sometimes listed but often not as there are guys out there who will not talk to the lady first but just try to shove their fingers in her over the nuckle without much warning. Painful and dangerous. Some places also dont like to list services because they dont want to put at discretion because of the "at discretion is a scam" brigade. They then cant put services because without the at discretion a lot of guys will assume its a guaranteed service and complain or write a bad review if they dont get it. Lets face it if a guy negative reviews a girl for not offering the owo and cim on her profile it doesnt come with a photograph of the cock as the girl saw it at the time as proof for the girl as to why she wouldnt give owo x

I say bring back the polaroid....

All makes sense....

I like your thinking pablo, might create a separate Page just for that... I do have a section on my profile of what I don't like, yet some people don't read... And I end up with a tongue in my ear with a quick reflex of pulling away in disgust! Kinda ruins the moment sometimes...

I like your thinking pablo, might create a separate Page just for that... I do have a section on my profile of what I don't like, yet some people don't read... And I end up with a tongue in my ear with a quick reflex of pulling away in disgust! Kinda ruins the moment sometimes...

I like your thinking also adele....(btw I have successfully removed the word 'pleasant' from my sexual vocabulary)

Yes... The weather is pleasant... It's a good word...just sometimes not to be used to describe a hot encounter ha ha ha!

When looking at a profile I can see at a high level what a lady is willing to provide (at her descretion obviously), so why not also highlight any dislikes or specific likes.. AW obviously has a more detailed 'like/dislike' section which is very helpful, but establishments tend not to give too much information.  With the exception of a few that specify no cim or A-level (but this is hit and miss with the same establishment).  I have met a number of ladies who do not like anal play or internal vaginal digital stimulation (fingering for those that had female company in the 80's).  And others who very much enjoy them..

Its often not a deal breaker to a visit, in fact quite the opposite, for example if I had known what the lovely Adele enjoyed before a chance meeting I would have been banging her door down many months before (no pun intended).

Surely it would not be to labour intensive to have a likes dislike page for each girl somewhere on the profile or set up a link to an establishment profile on AW? 

Also what about a hotlist of punter considerations / punters charter on the profile i.e.

• ALWAYS ASK FIRST...... ALWAYS AT DESCRETION....PREPARE TO BE GUIDED

• OWO = have a shower
  • DFK = fresh clean mouth
  • Finger play = injury free clean groomed hands and nails / Start gently 
  • Strap on = Douche
  • Rimming = have a shower
  • DATY = clean shaven or well progressed beard / Stubble free
  • Fisting = injury free clean groomed hands and nails / Start gently / Use Lube
  • etc.

I think the problem with this may be that they are in more of a position to be accused of "controlling for gain" in the eyes of the law by THEM stating what the girl will do, instead of the girl HERSELF stating it. I may be wrong though and I guess it would depend on the wording and the way the place is run xx