Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duxbury

Birmingham Evening Mail

6 posts in this topic

The local newspapers used to have small ads advertising 'massage services', is this still the case, also the Sunday Mercury...if so how accurate are they? Has anyone used this service for the Birmingham area?

Yes to my knowledge, the Birmingham Mail, Sunday Mercury and Coventry telegraph all have adverts.I reckon they all under the same ownership. You don't even need to buy a paper now to check the ads out. Go to "buysellmidlands.co.uk" any day and look under Personal Services ( Adults).

I use this medium from time to time and have found some very good ladies in Brum / surroundings as well as Cov.

I've had a look - thanks for the link address.

It does look relatively primitive and uninformative in this day and age with no location or price, let alone picture.

I feel I have heard of Aquarious in Cov - not the current name of the one across the road from where the old rugby ground was is it?

Cheers! Will look at the link, I guess discretion is the word in such newspapers, hence the general lack of information..seems it's pot luck, as in most punts, the thrill of expectation is always present.

The link I gave only gives you exactly the same info as in the papers themselves, it is not a website, or directory.

The link I gave only gives you exactly the same info as in the papers themselves, it is not a website, or directory.

Oh yes, I realised that, willbred. My point holds for the link and the papers themselves.

I used to rely on papers pre Pnet etc and now seeing the sort of ads again made me give the response I gave.

Duxbury, I think using such ads as in papers is more pot luck than other more modern source tbh.