Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
longwalker

Mfm 3Somes

3 posts in this topic

Over the past 15 months I have enjoyed 2 mfm 3somes with guys I have met with on these forums and currently this seems to be a topic of conversation

However over the same period I have been let down on 4 occasions either with the second male just refusing to reply to any messages after arrangements have been made or on other occasions being stood up and having to tell the lady I will be on my own.........all very disappointing

I can understand when the ladies get a no show why they feel put out but all it takes is a bit of politeness, a text or a phone call

I am currently looking to arrange another mmf 3some and lets hope this time around the other gentleman will be honest and reliable

rant over

longwalker, on 11 Jul 2013 - 17:01, said:

Over the past 15 months I have enjoyed 2 mfm 3somes with guys I have met with on these forums and currently this seems to be a topic of conversation

However over the same period I have been let down on 4 occasions either with the second male just refusing to reply to any messages after arrangements have been made or on other occasions being stood up and having to tell the lady I will be on my own.........all very disappointing

I can understand when the ladies get a no show why they feel put out but all it takes is a bit of politeness, a text or a phone call

I am currently looking to arrange another mmf 3some and lets hope this time around the other gentleman will be honest and reliable

rant over

longwalker, on 11 Jul 2013 - 17:01, said:

However over the same period I have been let down on 4 occasions either with the second male just refusing to reply to any messages after arrangements have been made or on other occasions being stood up and having to tell the lady I will be on my own.........all very disappointing

I can understand when the ladies get a no show why they feel put out but all it takes is a bit of politeness, a text or a phone call

rant over

Yes as i posted before about this there are always plenty of posters who talk the talk, then on the day they are rub outs with an excuse or as you say they just dont reply, leaving me to sort things out with the WG. I wish you well with this.