Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Siliconfan

Honey Of Annabellas

8 posts in this topic

I've been tempted to visit Honey on the strength of fine reviews and amazing pictures. However, just occasionally an MK girl's photos are a bit flattering. Can anyone vouch for the pictures currently up for Honey? Also, there was a lady called Honey who worked at the old HOD who was also very busty and I want to make sure that the 'current' Honey is not the 'old' one. She was perfectly nice and friendly but the large boobs were accompanied by large everything else. Sorry to sound picky but large ( especially enhanced ) boobs on a petite frame is my ideal in a woman.

Honey is an awesome woman who will treat you good, as long as you treat her good. Proper full on filth fest. I agree with the 'don't touch my face' thing, I spend time getting my make up right, and my skin is sensitive, so I don't want to be applying all the time. I've worked with honey and she's very sexy, really turned me on working with her. In fact, she doesn't even have to do anything to me, her dirty talk is enough to tip you over the edge. Not for the faint hearted! ;-)

Hey SF, what about Sarah?

I've been tempted to visit Honey on the strength of fine reviews and amazing pictures. However, just occasionally an MK girl's photos are a bit flattering. Can anyone vouch for the pictures currently up for Honey? Also, there was a lady called Honey who worked at the old HOD who was also very busty and I want to make sure that the 'current' Honey is not the 'old' one. She was perfectly nice and friendly but the large boobs were accompanied by large everything else. Sorry to sound picky but large ( especially enhanced ) boobs on a petite frame is my ideal in a woman.

I punted with Tiffany Kingston at LMP in 2009, she was ok with a good attitude then, i didnt particularly fancy her so wouldnt be interested in paying to punt with her 121. She was a size 10-12 then.

Saw her 2 years ago, she didn't seem facially as appealing as some others to me(body wise was great though) at first but her attitude and enthusiasm to please was top-notch, just on her energy at that time I'd recommend.

You mean Sarah-Li? If so, had a pleasant session with her but we didn't click. Like others on here I was well impressed by Cindy so hope she does return.

Hey SF, what about Sarah?

She also has some different pictures on Victoria House in Lutterworth web-site as Harmony

personally the large tattoos put me off completely.