Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
booblover89

Thai Palace Northampton

6 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I'm 24 and a total noob from the Northampton area looking for my first punt.

I'm a bit shy and so i'm not looking for anything "too much" for my first punt, just thinking of a nice massage with "hand relief" (and if i'm lucky a facial). I also must admit I have a bit of a thing for oriental girls. 

I'm not expecting much for my first punt as I don't want to get the best experience first time round as thats stupid.

I have looked at loads of different places local and further afield and at the moment I am most taken by the Thai Palace in Northampton but first I wanted to ask if anybody had been in there recently and/or any feedback about it?

Or alternatively if anybody has a better suggestion then please feel free!
Thanks all!

Hello all,

I'm 24 and a total noob from the Northampton area looking for my first punt.

I'm a bit shy and so i'm not looking for anything "too much" for my first punt, just thinking of a nice massage with "hand relief" (and if i'm lucky a facial). I also must admit I have a bit of a thing for oriental girls. 

I'm not expecting much for my first punt as I don't want to get the best experience first time round as thats stupid.

I have looked at loads of different places local and further afield and at the moment I am most taken by the Thai Palace in Northampton but first I wanted to ask if anybody had been in there recently and/or any feedback about it?

Or alternatively if anybody has a better suggestion then please feel free!

Thanks all!

Ego Massage MK

I don't think I've been to Thai massage but did go to Siam Palace a couple of times an my thinking is that these places tend to be expensive for what you get. 

It may even be you get the sort of limited service you seem to be after but for a full service price and often without a smile.

there is an oriental place I will tell you about if you want (PM me) but if you actually don't want a full service and can travel then the Ego suggestion is good, of course, but risks you getting hooked on beautiful ladies or will make you kick yourself for not paying a similar amount for a full service at Anabellas in MK with a similar or even the same girl.

Edited by vivluvsme

there are also some nice thai ladies at regent orchid in northampton

I have been to Thai Palace a few times but they don't have pictures of the girls so you don't know who you will see. Had some nice times though but prefer Regent Orquid Spa. Love Maggy there and Nancy pretty sexy rub down too. Had nuru also but normally have the 45 min body to body

1 person likes this

We'll I finally got around to going on my first punt. I ended up going to the regent orchid.

I've written a review, hopefully it will get approved. Thanks again everyone!

1 person likes this