Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ormingstoke

Orange County California

4 posts in this topic

Anyone know a safe way to find girls here? At home I'd just use the purple site but there are very few on there.

It's fine to call AdultWork by name on here now, no need for euphamisms.

Good look in your search, though as an occasional visitor to OC I fear it will ultimately be frustrating.

Have you "hobby" in USA before?

The best place to find reputable providers in USA is via TER (The Erotic Review) which is the biggest review site in USA.

And also to avoid legal troubles American providers will screen you extensively to ensure that you are not an LE (Law Enforcement).

You should send a nice introductory email explaining your situation to the provider and include your AW username or something.

Then speak on the phone. Your British accents will blow her away surely. Last I check, Californian police force don't speak in British accents.

I've got DateCheck; a screening service only useful in USA but Preferred411 seems to be popular as well. No need to get these if you won't be in USA often.

Stay out of Backpage it's full of scams and try to run phone numbers or email addresses of providers you fancy through TER.

A quick search on there shows 4155 reviewed providers for Orange County. Plenty of choices.

Happy hobbying!

Just be aware that if you get arrested in a police sting operation it can result in deportation and persona non grata status in the USA even if you aren't convicted.