Siamese Tomcat

I Swallowed.........................will I Die?

31 posts in this topic

So, while I’m waiting for the bacon to cook for my bacon & avocado sandwich supper (yummy!)….….

On Saturday I had the most wonderful CIM. I checked beforehand with the WG and asked if she would swallow or spit it out – she said she would go to the bathroom and spit it into the toilet. I find that a bit of a turn-off, but I fully accept that that’s how it usually works.

So I suggested that, once the deed was done, she kissed me and passed the elixir of my ecstasy back to me, and I would swallow it. I should point out that I’ve never done this before but, like most guys (I would imagine) I have had a tiny taste of my spunk just out of curiosity.

Anyway, deed was done, cum was swallowed, and what an anti-climax a revelation - it was tasteless, odourless, and just like swallowing a mouthful of regular gob.

So what’s the big deal? How long have I got to live, or is it OK but only because it’s mine?

I'm sure that this has been covered before, but not since I've been around.

Polite answers please, girls.

Uh......er.........really?

You can't give yourself anything, but if the girl who provided the swap had some ulcers in her mouth, slight increase chance you could pick up a bit of virus or bacteria.

It's my understanding that stomach enzymes and acids destroy most bacteria and viruses, but as we all know, we can get sick when we travel and its usually through digestive tract. Therefore, we can assume you can get sick from ingesting semen from a person with an STD, but not certain you will. More importantly, HIV is not thought to be able to be transmitted this way, not robust enough to survive.

You would have been happy to have her swallow it and not be concerned about any risk to her but now you are concerned about you swallowing your own spunk?

Nope you won't die lol..surely this thread is tongue in cheek!

You are lucky...alot of the time spunk is not odourless and tastelss...it can taste pretty salty and icky!

Edited by Bibi

You could always cut out the middleman (woman in this case) and use it instead of mayo in your bacon and avocardo sandwich, like a low calorie dressing ;)

I think the biggest risk you face is getting fat.  I understand semen is quite high in protein, and also has quite a lot of calories.

dunno how many weightwatcher points tho :)

You were doing it wrong.  You said she was a spitter not a swallower so she should have been spitting it at you.. 

Deerrrr you have a lot to learn with these girls....lol :P  :wub:

Nice knowing you Payday. Hope your affairs are in order. You'll be dead by morning

I'm not sure I could snowball myself... Or one else's for that matter...

I'm not sure I could snowball myself... Or one else's for that matter...

You could always cut out the middleman (woman in this case) and use it instead of mayo in your bacon and avocardo sandwich, like a low calorie dressing ;)

Or have fun with it. He could just wank and aim straight up and catch it "fresh from the pot"

Or have fun with it. He could just wank and aim straight up and catch it "fresh from the pot"

PMSL.

Is that actually possible?

......surely this thread is tongue in cheek!

Of course it is, as are most of the answers - I sincerely hope!

And is your comment a subtle double entendre?

Of course it is, as are most of the answers - I sincerely hope!

And is your comment a subtle double entendre?

Nah love.I'm not the subtle type!

You will be pregnant by the morning, with the foetus developing in your stomach.

For what happens next, watch the Alien set of films.

It could be worse, are there twins in the family?

You will be pregnant by the morning, with the foetus developing in your stomach.

For what happens next, watch the Alien set of films.

[...]

It could be worse, are there twins in the family?

Worse than that? Hahaha, I can't imagine! Edited by hans66

PMSL.

Only one way to find out. Let us know if it is :D

PMSL.

I'm guessing safety googles may be in order,just in case :)

It's always good when a thread turns in an unexpected way :)

I'm guessing safety googles may be in order,just in case :)

It's always good when a thread turns in an unexpected way :)

Would a welding mask be OK? I have one, and have searched on goggle but can't find welding Googles :o

Would a welding mask be OK? I have one, and have searched on goggle but can't find welding Googles :o

Balls,i'm slipping :) Welding mask would be great from a squeegee clean point of view,not so great for catching however as it covers the mouth.I suppose some customisation with a router and jobs a goodun

Yes - but hopefully not yet

I love to snowball with the right lady, though I still prefer a 2 girl, where they snowball it themselves.

Nice knowing you Payday. Hope your affairs are in order. You'll be dead by morning

PMSL!

Yes - but hopefully not yet

Very philosophical!

Reminds me of a letter my wife read out to me from a teen magazine (in the dentist's waiting room) - "Dear Dierdre, while on holiday recently, I accidentally swallowed some sperm (!?) Could I be pregnant?"

This is absolutely true - and people ask if sex education is necessary in school!

Reminds me of a letter my wife read out to me from a teen magazine (in the dentist's waiting room) - "Dear Dierdre, while on holiday recently, I accidentally swallowed some sperm (!?) Could I be pregnant?"

This is absolutely true - and people ask if sex education is necessary in school!

Could have some fun with that one.Imagine combining a sex ed tape with Alien