Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

up4nething

In Baden-Baden Any Recommendations?

3 posts in this topic

Find myself in baden-baden for the next 4 days. Working during the day. But have time on 2 of the evenings. Found 3 fkk clubs in the area.Villa palms, monte carlo and delux. Any recommendations folks?

I've been to Villa Palms and it is a cheaper flat rate place. More mature cuddly women, German,  is one way of putting it. Sessions were just a quick covered suck and fuck. That was back in 2010 so might be different now.

From my sat nav I have Monte Carlo better than Deluxe, but that was from info I put in 3 years ago as well.

WLF thanks for your response, however did not see it until after I'd been to Delux. I went with Delux purely because their website was both in German and English. however......not a good FKK club....not enough girls, the club facilities not to bad....apart from no food apart from some peanuts on the bar. 

29€ gets you in, 5€ if you want a robe. while I was there I only saw 3 other punters so understand why there were only a few girls. First punt I had was ok, but as the girl spoke no English and I spoke no German. 50€ for 30 minutes. 

Second punt did not go well, new girl to the club from Jamaica, not bad looking however all she wanted to do up-sell she services, I don't have a problem with that. I do have a problem being asked 30 times in 30 minutes. "did you want an hour" "did you want to cum in my mouth" 'did you want Anal" the last was asked as I was cumming.

Will not be returning.