Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pacific Coast

Massage In Town

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Was just wondering if anyone knows a girl that does good massage as part of her service, my back is a bit tired today. Must be in city centre (close to central station)

Think he probably had Glasgow in mind

Yeah, shoulda called myself Atlantic Coast but didn't sound right. But yes, I'm looking in Glasgow.  Even Toxical doesn't have a recommendation so I guess my back will just have to heal itself... But anyone else have any ideas, feel free to scribble.

Magalie does a decent massage, other than that I have seen a spate of Brazillians doing massages with a happy ending ie handjob if thats any good to you.

Few on gumtree do offer a decent massage with HR. Been to a couple recently and best massage was a mature lady down close to merchant city. Proper massage bed too, unlike some. Nice clean flat with shower available.

Great massage today from Easter European girl based just east of city centre. Jessy, who offers massage with HR.

Naked massage on both parts, great hand relief and used her own body for the massage too. Clean flat, fairly discrete and shower available afterwards. Nice girl and it felt secure.

No extras other than HR.

PM if anyone requires further info.