brandc

Newbie Advice In East London

11 posts in this topic

Hello all... I am a first timer at punting. I live in East London and have seen lots of ads on the AW site of women around my way offering their services. They seem very cheap £60-£90 for an hour.. a lot cheaper than the agency ladies are charging. Is there a reason why they are so cheap.. even from reading the forum the walkon/in in soho are ladies charge more for an hours service. I looked at the field reports section and can't find review/reports on many of these women.

dont know anything about the scene in east london but my advice for you as a new guy is to stick to well reported, reputable establishments/agencies...

use punternet FR's, shortlist then ask advice on here... i wouldnt fuck around with independants in east london, especially ones with no feedback.

good luck... let us know how you get on.

Hello all... I am a first timer at punting. I live in East London and have seen lots of ads on the AW site of women around my way offering their services. They seem very cheap £60-£90 for an hour.. a lot cheaper than the agency ladies are charging. Is there a reason why they are so cheap.. even from reading the forum the walkon/in in soho are ladies charge more for an hours service. I looked at the field reports section and can't find review/reports on many of these women.

Generally, they are not so young or pretty and have limited English and the flats they operate from aren't great but they have been the source of my best ever punts.

What are the names on the other site to check out in the east London area?

Generally, they are not so young or pretty and have limited English and the flats they operate from aren't great but they have been the source of my best ever punts.

which ones have you seen? also where did you get their contacts/details off.. AW?

i would like a girl that does anal and rimming.. as that is something that i don't get at "home".. ideally less than £100.

Real indy CAN be cheaper than agency since they get all the ££. Soho Girls I think are mostly 15 and 30 min, so hard to compare. (my guess: no data I admit) Anyway, price is no guarantee of quality. But there can be a gentle relationship. But if you see a girl for £80 with some feed back, and your spider sense suggests it is OK, then go for it. We all (men and women) start out with no feedback, but it may be wise to look for feedback if you are new.

On AW, if there is feedback, look at who it is from, and their FB in turn. You can learn a lot. My favorite girl I discovered this way - she gave FB to a man who gave FB to a girl I fancied. (if you follow)

because the rent in east london is cheaper, average one bedroom flat is between £400 - £ 800, Or lower if it is a share flat £ 300+ 

decent one bedroom flat in central London cost  £ 1500 +. monthly. 

if the girls fee is too low, is very possible she has flatmates most guy find it uncomfortable to visit. 

thanks for the info... now just need to find/pick the right girl and try it out

which ones have you seen? also where did you get their contacts/details off.. AW?

Its hard to recommend anyone as their is a rapid turnover of girls and everyone I have seen have moved on. There are currently only two on AW who have been their over a year.

The last woman I visited was Angel Wild, three weeks ago and she is no longer on the site but its normal for her to pop on and off. Fantastic personality but not a fantastic body and she doesn't do anal, so doesn't meet your requirements.

I recommend Emily from Venus based near Bow Church DLR. A bright, friendly  and very engaging Polish girl with a gorgeous body. £100 per hour or £60 per half hour. I've also tried Miss Holly, a very friendly English busty MILF who works out of the same flat. Holly also offers an excellent service at the same price and I would recommend her too. Both offer anal though I haven't tried this with either one of them. I've yet to visit Danielle from the same flat who has a similar range of services at the same price. Danielle and Emily do duos together as well, presumably for £200 an hour. A genuinely nice bunch of girls.