justforfun

Hod Amy Pulled Out Again

6 posts in this topic

That's twice in the last few weeks she's pulled out of the schedule the night before she was supposed to be working! And both times I'd moved heaven and earth to make an hour free to see her!

I'm beginning to think Amy and I are destined never to meet :(

...and there was me thinking you were talking about a strap-on session!! :D

I suppose you have to be feeling on top form to work a day at a busy parlour...but she's a sexy girl if you do get to see her.

That's twice in the last few weeks she's pulled out of the schedule the night before she was supposed to be working! And both times I'd moved heaven and earth to make an hour free to see her!

I'm beginning to think Amy and I are destined never to meet :(

So it's not just us MK guys that she does this to... Trust me, she is worth the effort, when she's on form you won't do better.

My only caveat is that last time I saw her was in the heatwave and she wasn't overly enjoying it - still an amazing GFE, possibly even more realistic as she was whingy about having hot hands on her. Bloody amazing OWO tho (along with sex and snogging)

I saw Amy a few weekends ago...and she was outstanding!

As the guys above have said, she's well worth the wait!  Enthusiastic, supple, great at DFK and fucks like a demon!!! :)

Just hang in there.....you'll get to see her.

That's the thing, Amy is so good that she knows she can get away with continually letting people down, although last time I tried they only accepted bookings for her when she was physically in the building :D . She's a flawed genius in matters of the sack. 

I am sure the op is preaching to the converted, its a bit like rihanna turning up for a gig an hour late, very frustrating for all concerned but she does produce the goods and will always have a loyal following..  I nearly gave up in my persuit but after seeing her on her own and together with Elise (amy not rihanna) I was overjoyed at my persistence, she is full throttle from the moment you meet..  The annoying part is that she is such a nice girl.. oh the youth of today..!!