Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bonkersenseless

Wild Bonk Chase

9 posts in this topic

I tried my best today but couldn't get a booking.  Partly because I insist on late notice bookings partly from a variety of things that can go wrong.  Not so much a moan but warning you what typically happens if you want a short notice booking and use aw.

Phoned up an amazing looking and sounding and reviewed girl in central London from aw around lunchtime, verbally agreed a booking for this evening about 5 hours after the call, then heard  nothing from her since, she has ignored several texts leading up to meet time and a couple of calls shortly before and after.  I assume she got a better offer (as in a long booking) and couldn't be bothered to let me know, or is disorganised enough to get bookings and phone numbers mixed up so as to cut me off.  Stupidly I set off to her area in Central London hoping she was just busy getting ready until I realised I wasn't going to get lucky with her. 

So I'm in London and get stupider.  Tried a couple of girls on aw, one who is well reviewed and everything and has been on the site a while, no answer, sent her a text just in case, no answer (fair enough) then worse phoned up a new profile girl, set up this week.  Great she could see me at short notice and the profile looked alright, like an agency girl who wanted some more business.  Turned up, on time 45 mins later in posh side of London, not the fairly petite brown eyed girl, but a tall blonde.  I guess she thinks she's a good looking girl so it won't matter.  Except I don't go for tall blondes.  Gave her a twenty for the trouble.

Came down the stairs and phoned up diva agency because they're reliable enough and some of the girls I know are great, good when I don't feel like finding someone different from aw.  Asked if 3 girls available, yes, one at short notice, text the address, it's the same girl I just saw 10 minutes before, who has the same colour eyes as the agency photos at least, but, apart from that can't see the same girl in the photos.  So I sort of say I've seen her recently anyway and ask about the other two but they're not available until midnight.  

I was about to give up then, but five minutes later I get a text from another new girl on aw who seemed genuine, she's over in East London, so I arrange to hop on the tube, and meet her 45 mins later.  We are apparently only able to text with aw as a go-between even though we seem to have each others' phone numbers and appear to be texting directly to each others' number.  I follow her directions to the correct road (no number or post code), and she says she'll be out in a second.  If I had bothered to look I would have seen this road is long enough to take a few minutes to walk from and can only see clearly about a quarter of the way up the road in the dark, but I didn't even look down the road yet, and was just chilling kind of out of sight behind a gate at the top of the road playing with my phone, so as not to look too weird.  I sent a few more texts but aw only allows one from me to go through until she replies, which apparently she tried to but I didn't get any more texts from her.  After 20 minutes I take a look around and find it's a long road for someone to come and try to find me walk up to the end and back and no sign so grab some food and head home after nearly five hours, wondering if I had a rope and a hook at home I would do the right thing.

Well that's what you get if you try to book at short notice, but for me that's the only way this is exciting, not the sort of thing I like to put in the diary neatly days ahead like an appointment with the dentist.  Also what you get if you try girls with new profiles and use aw sms.  Overall I feel sorry for the genuine few girls on aw because they're way outnumbered by the fake and unreliable ones, and it's not the end of the world for me, I'll try again next week.

Edited by Bonkersenseless

If I had bothered to look I would have seen this road is long enough to take a few minutes to walk from and can only see clearly about a quarter of the way up the road in the dark, but I didn't even look down the road yet, and was just chilling kind of out of sight behind a gate at the top of the road playing with my phone, so as not to look too weird.  I sent a few more texts but aw only allows one from me to go through until she replies, which apparently she tried to but I didn't get any more texts from her.  After 20 minutes I take a look around and find it's a long road for someone to come and try to find me walk up to the end and back and no sign

Silly question.If youre chilling,kind of out of sight,how was she supposed to spot you?Also,after 20 mins are you supprised you saw no sign?
Last question.Why the reliance on aw sms?

I tried my best today but couldn't get a booking.  Partly because I insist on late notice bookings partly from a variety of things that can go wrong.  Not so much a moan but warning you what typically happens if you want a short notice booking and use aw.

Phoned up an amazing looking and sounding and reviewed girl in central London from aw around lunchtime, verbally agreed a booking for this evening about 5 hours after the call, then heard  nothing from her since, she has ignored several texts leading up to meet time and a couple of calls shortly before and after.  I assume she got a better offer (as in a long booking) and couldn't be bothered to let me know, or is disorganised enough to get bookings and phone numbers mixed up so as to cut me off.  Stupidly I set off to her area in Central London hoping she was just busy getting ready until I realised I wasn't going to get lucky with her. 

So I'm in London and get stupider.  Tried a couple of girls on aw, one who is well reviewed and everything and has been on the site a while, no answer, sent her a text just in case, no answer (fair enough) then worse phoned up a new profile girl, set up this week.  Great she could see me at short notice and the profile looked alright, like an agency girl who wanted some more business.  Turned up, on time 45 mins later in posh side of London, not the fairly petite brown eyed girl, but a tall blonde.  I guess she thinks she's a good looking girl so it won't matter.  Except I don't go for tall blondes.  Gave her a twenty for the trouble.

Came down the stairs and phoned up diva agency because they're reliable enough and some of the girls I know are great, good when I don't feel like finding someone different from aw.  Asked if 3 girls available, yes, one at short notice, text the address, it's the same girl I just saw 10 minutes before, who has the same colour eyes as the agency photos at least, but, apart from that can't see the same girl in the photos.  So I sort of say I've seen her recently anyway and ask about the other two but they're not available until midnight.  

I was about to give up then, but five minutes later I get a text from another new girl on aw who seemed genuine, she's over in East London, so I arrange to hop on the tube, and meet her 45 mins later.  We are apparently only able to text with aw as a go-between even though we seem to have each others' phone numbers and appear to be texting directly to each others' number.  I follow her directions to the correct road (no number or post code), and she says she'll be out in a second.  If I had bothered to look I would have seen this road is long enough to take a few minutes to walk from and can only see clearly about a quarter of the way up the road in the dark, but I didn't even look down the road yet, and was just chilling kind of out of sight behind a gate at the top of the road playing with my phone, so as not to look too weird.  I sent a few more texts but aw only allows one from me to go through until she replies, which apparently she tried to but I didn't get any more texts from her.  After 20 minutes I take a look around and find it's a long road for someone to come and try to find me walk up to the end and back and no sign so grab some food and head home after nearly five hours, wondering if I had a rope and a hook at home I would do the right thing.

Well that's what you get if you try to book at short notice, but for me that's the only way this is exciting, not the sort of thing I like to put in the diary neatly days ahead like an appointment with the dentist.  Also what you get if you try girls with new profiles and use aw sms.  Overall I feel sorry for the genuine few girls on aw because they're way outnumbered by the fake and unreliable ones, and it's not the end of the world for me, I'll try again next week.

Oh dear your going to end up in the last ladies phone as a timewaster after that.  I can't believe in London it's so hard to find a last minute booking.

I note that Diva lists 146 girls as working today.  Maybe your shortlist of three was just a bit picky. :P

And yes, as per markdee, I wouldn't want to rely on AW SMS.  Wouldn't she give you her mobile once she knew you were on the way?

In terms of your general point however, I like both types of punt, the planned and the unplanned.  Some turn from one to the other.

Recently, I have been into planning some bookings a week in advance and then abstaining from all forms of sexual activity for a week so that I am all set to explode on impact when the booking comes along.  Other times I just get up in the morning and just need a punt and can't think about anything else until I've had that punt (often I get this the day after the planned punt as I still have something left from the pent up urges from the previous week.  This second category has often resulted in some below average experiences, but I'd rather have a below average punt than no punt.

Perhaps the first girl just fell asleep, woke up, found loads of missed calls hours before you were due and decided not to risk it in case you were a weirdo

Edited by Chloe Kisses

moral

have a plan B up your sleeve just in case. 

moral

have a plan B up your sleeve just in case. 

Quite right. 

But even before the run-around described above I was already on to plan D or E due to most of my short list coincidentally deciding to take time off.

why not go to one of london's fine establishments?

why not go to one of london's fine establishments?

well quite.  a parlour is a good standby in case of emergency.