Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thurson

Diva Hotlist

4 posts in this topic

Having spent most of my recent diversions with AW girls I need to seriously catch up with some Central London agency girls.  Looking through who's available I seem to only have had the pleasure of about 5% of the current crop.

I've identified the following girls from Diva as high priority:

Barbara

Barbie

Beata

Jenifer

Rihanna

Shara

Simona

Spice

I'm also looking at some duo options, maybe Malta & Presley?

None of these have got any FRs for some reason, except for Presley who has a negative review, but not one I think is necesssarily a review to rely upon completely.

My number one preference is definitely for Spice right now.  She looks such a babe.

Anyone experienced any of these?

Having spent most of my recent diversions with AW girls I need to seriously catch up with some Central London agency girls.  Looking through who's available I seem to only have had the pleasure of about 5% of the current crop.

I've identified the following girls from Diva as high priority:

Barbara

Barbie

Beata

Jenifer

Rihanna

Shara

Simona

Spice

I'm also looking at some duo options, maybe Malta & Presley?

None of these have got any FRs for some reason, except for Presley who has a negative review, but not one I think is necesssarily a review to rely upon completely.

My number one preference is definitely for Spice right now.  She looks such a babe.

Anyone experienced any of these?

Barbara is lovely but, tiny - curves in the right places though. She is genuinely warm.

Presley - not as good looking as the pictures suggest; nice body though. She was quite cold at first but, got warmer towrads the end.

The best one at this agency is Nicolya brunette - worth every penny.

Barbara is lovely but, tiny - curves in the right places though. She is genuinely warm.

Presley - not as good looking as the pictures suggest; nice body though. She was quite cold at first but, got warmer towrads the end.

The best one at this agency is Nicolya brunette - worth every penny.

Thanks Rada.

Barbara definitely looks lovely and I'm into petite girls so she definitely sounds up my street.  Good value too.

Does Barbara do CIF/COF? and are there any FR's on her?