Jichael Mackson

Girls working though 'time of the month'

36 posts in this topic

I saw a girl in a well-known parlour today who apparently was on her period - during a change of position we both noticed the condom had blood all over it, some also on my lower somtach/base of penis area. She was quick to clean me up but needless to say that was the end of any sex and really off putting for the rest of the encounter. I didn't really know what to say/do as far as complaining goes and she was so embarassed by the whole thing I didn't want to make it worse for her.

Now I'm curious - is it common for girls to work through it? Or is it regarded as unprofessional?

I saw a girl in a well-known parlour today who apparently was on her period - during a change of position we both noticed the condom had blood all over it, some also on my lower somtach/base of penis area. She was quick to clean me up but needless to say that was the end of any sex and really off putting for the rest of the encounter. I didn't really know what to say/do as far as complaining goes and she was so embarassed by the whole thing I didn't want to make it worse for her.

Now I'm curious - is it common for girls to work through it? Or is it regarded as unprofessional?

Yes. it has happened to me.

I didnt find it off putting. Its only natural. I didnt complain or freak her out. At first I did think that Id accidentally hurt her.

I noticed my condom had blood on it after we finished and asked if she was alright as she didnt know. It did seem quiet embarressing for her. But dont make it worse by freaking out. Just make sure you wash off any blood to be on the safe side. And give her a few minutes to go and compose herself.

Not happened to me luckily, but if it did that would end the appointment.

No offence, I know it is natural but for the same reason I use protection I don't want someone elses blood on me.

Some girls offer it as a service for men that particularly like it and I know some have mentioned being particularly horny during certain stages of their cycle.

Unfortunatley women are not machines and nature does play havoc at the most unfortunate times. I prefer not to work when on my period but accidents ie early onset of menses when least expected has maybe happened to this lady. She was probably mortified.

Its part of being a woman.... and it sucks..! You sometimes just cant help it..! Some periods come without the usual "monthly symptoms" such as sore boobs and belly cramp if this was the case then it was probably a surprise to her too..! Most girls that i know tend to not work during "them" days, i am sure she prob felt very out of place and embarresed after that had happened.. :mad::rolleyes: and to be fair i dont really know how you would complain either... accidents do happen...! x

Yes, this has happened to me once, and I was extremely embaressed- but the guy didn't seem to mind and was very understanding. I tend not to work on periods.

This happened to me too. A girl was butt-fucking me with a big strap-on. One of my roids burst and squirted in her eye. I don't do anal on Tuesdays any more. :rolleyes:

This happened to me too. A girl was butt-fucking me with a big strap-on. One of my roids burst and squirted in her eye. I don't do anal on Tuesdays any more. :rolleyes:

Silly name for a boy anyway:D

If a girl's on her period she really ought to let the punter know, or offer oral only bookings.

most girls do work through the time of the month.... look at girls availability, they are available all month!!!! Some women don't bleed due to contraception though.

Edited by EllieSheffield
spelling

I do not bleed, cry or cum. 2 are extras and ones a bonus. :rolleyes:

Silly name for a boy anyway:D

It was definitely a girl - she had painted toe nails :rolleyes:. Besides, Tuesday was her stage name - her real name was Wednesday - Wednesday Evening. I had to stop visiting her cos I kept having an allergic reaction to her perfume and I would come out in spots. Curiously, the spots were always around my genitals and would only clear up after a course of antibiotics.

Unfortunatley women are not machines and nature does play havoc at the most unfortunate times. I prefer not to work when on my period but accidents ie early onset of menses when least expected has maybe happened to this lady. She was probably mortified.
Happened to me quite recently - lovely girl who obviously thought her period had passed - she was very embarrassed but was so endearing about it all (and 'all' actually wasn't that much) that it just made the experience all the more intimate. She lavished me with affection as my reward for being understanding. Brought back memories of the early years of my marriage.:rolleyes:

I thought that women were supposed to feel hornier during this particular time of the month?

When a ho is on the blob

She really should not do that job

Other ways to treat a knob

Is shove in to her pretty gob

A workin lassie should not shag

When she is cursed with jammy rag

Could make the punter heave and gag

Oh dear, I sound an awful nag

I thought that women were supposed to feel hornier during this particular time of the month?

Hell yea,

Personally I wish I was on all the time as I feel so horny.

It is also quite normal for woman to experience 'spotting' inbetween periods.

What are we supposed to do? Not work at all?

Dontcha moan about periods...

Just you wait for the menopause... Woah! So dreading that day..but I will document it here, and in great detail, for your fun and ridicule.

To coin old boy phrases...

'Now, we're farming!' or 'Now we're cooking with gas!'

(this kinda means, now we're getting there!)

I have never heard those in real life, thus far, I will have you know. :rolleyes: haha.

I am a great tucker of sponge, we all do it, and yes....it is a hornier time as mentioned above. If you have a Good Technique, no one ever knows. Bad Technique, and he will feel it!

Mines are pink and dipped in Evian before..how pretty! (really are though, pure water eh?)

Very big boys...cost me £147.50 removal at Dr Thom's private clinic in Old St. Big tweezers, by a gay doc who loves my site. ) twice a year at most..

This is wayyy too much info. Haha.

Mines are pink and dipped in Evian before..how pretty! (really are though, pure water eh?)

As a quick health thingy, you'd be better of with tap water as it's purer and has less bugs in it. Ideally it should be boiled or even better the ionised water that people used to put in their car batteries. After all I would hate to here of you having been rushed to hospital with Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Back on topic, this has happened to me once and the poor girl was so appologetic. I was performing oral, and suddenly the flavour changed, I looked down, and stopped rather rapidly. Not the most pleasant experience I've had to say the least, perhaps if I was a vampire I might have enjoyed it. THat said accidents happen, I know periods can happen suddenly without warning, and to be honest I don't think I've ever seen someone more embarassed

It was definitely a girl - she had painted toe nails :(. Besides, Tuesday was her stage name - her real name was Wednesday - Wednesday Evening. I had to stop visiting her cos I kept having an allergic reaction to her perfume and I would come out in spots. Curiously, the spots were always around my genitals and would only clear up after a course of antibiotics.

Love it! LOL

As a quick health thingy, you'd be better of with tap water as it's purer and has less bugs in it. Ideally it should be boiled or even better the ionised water that people used to put in their car batteries. After all I would hate to here of you having been rushed to hospital with Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Back on topic, this has happened to me once and the poor girl was so appologetic. I was performing oral, and suddenly the flavour changed, I looked down, and stopped rather rapidly. Not the most pleasant experience I've had to say the least, perhaps if I was a vampire I might have enjoyed it. THat said accidents happen, I know periods can happen suddenly without warning, and to be honest I don't think I've ever seen someone more embarassed

It is possible the lady may well have known she was on blob and chose to wear a sponge hoping it would not fail. Many WGs do that.

No problem with this, have had a couple of punts with girls who have just come on. It's part of being a woman, after all. Tends to put me off oral with them though.

I have one week off per month, every four weeks. When I tell clients this, they always assume it's because I am going away on holiday every month, they ask me: 'Are you going somewhere nice?'

LOL Are you going somewhere nice indeed!!! Some guys are just so thick!!

TBH it's never happened to me but it's part of what makes a woman a woman.

Dontcha moan about periods...

Just you wait for the menopause... Woah! So dreading that day..but I will document it here, and in great detail, for your fun and ridicule.

To coin old boy phrases...

'Now, we're farming!' or 'Now we're cooking with gas!'

(this kinda means, now we're getting there!)

I have never heard those in real life, thus far, I will have you know. :( haha.

I am a great tucker of sponge, we all do it, and yes....it is a hornier time as mentioned above. If you have a Good Technique, no one ever knows. Bad Technique, and he will feel it!

Very big boys...cost me £147.50 removal at Dr Thom's private clinic in Old St. Big tweezers, by a gay doc who loves my site. ) twice a year at most..

This is wayyy too much info. Haha.

Honest and informing as ever Dollymopp.:o I have experienced this a few times over the years, and its more seeing the embarrassment on the ladies face that concerns me, i try to make light of it and move on swiftly.