Sulzer Driver

Two Girls In Mk

38 posts in this topic

Members of this forum, can you recommend ladies for a two girl session in MK.

Websites such as that for Annabelle's do note on some of the girls profile pages that they do interactive two girl encounters but do not give details of whom they will work with.

Thanks

All you have to do is call and ask who the girls will work with. Some will work with any of the other girls and some stick to one girl they are friends with x

...and if Chloe were on of the two, it would be a good start!

JaB

...and if Chloe were on of the two, it would be a good start!

JaB

Haha why thankyou. I no longer have a 2 girl buddy though Im afraid. She buggered off to do something else dagnamit xxx

Haha why thankyou. I no longer have a 2 girl buddy though Im afraid. She buggered off to do something else dagnamit xxx

Dammit indeed, you girls was amazing xxx

I think the next step in our burgeoning love affair should be a couple service :-)

Yeah I'm somewhat up to my eyeballs in spunky oiled bed linen and drying towels...

Isn't Maddison playing again... IIRC you two did a pretty full in service.

As for 2 girls in MK

There are currently 3 that I know of. Though only 1 I can categorically state.

Ariana & Sarah ( blondes) at Temptations

Carmella & Adele (blondes) at Annabellas

& I believe Helen works with a girl called Scarlet ( redheads) Independents

The last 2 though not sure 100%

So would double check it.

That said most will work with each other if the profile says duo's interactive

Edited by Autumn Temptation

Isn't Maddison playing again... IIRC you two did a pretty full in service.

Maddison is indeed working again, not in Milton Keynes though, she is in Watford xx

Maddison is indeed working again, not in Milton Keynes though, she is in Watford xx

Tour... Lol her here and you there. Adventure time again?

X

As I've written before, I'm not a massive fan of two-girls as, more often than not, in my experience they've proved a let down (a little too "manufactured" for my taste). With that said, though, the good ones I've had have always been at the suggestion of one of the girls. My advice would be to find a girl you really get on with one-on-one, build up a bit of chemistry (or whatever you want to call it) over a few visits with her, and then express an interest in a two-girl and see if she wants to take the lead getting one arranged. The really mind-blowing two-girls I've had were managed in this way by the girl, with one of her friends (as opposed to working partners) solicited to join in, and in once case with a girl who didn't offer a two-girl at all -- at least formally -- but felt comfortable enough with someone she knew. Moral of the story -- treat a two-girl like something you can purchase off-the-shelf and you get a "retail" experience. Take it on a more personal level and it can be much more fun. Where there are three people in the room, I think the personal dynamic counts for a lot.

Tour... Lol her here and you there. Adventure time again?

X

No she has limited working hours. When we do meet up it will be to catch up on two years worth of gossip, chit chat and several latte's... xx

No she has limited working hours. When we do meet up it will be to catch up on two years worth of gossip, chit chat and several latte's... xx

You wanna be careful. Some of the PN fantasists are going to have their worldviews completely shattered by banal posts like this :-)

You wanna be careful. Some of the PN fantasists are going to have their worldviews completely shattered by banal posts like this :-)

Oh dear, should I cry now or leave it till after breakfast  ;) xx

**thinks I already burst every bubble possible somewhere in my 6000 odd posts**

Oh dear, should I cry now or leave it till after breakfast  ;) xx

**thinks I already burst every bubble possible somewhere in my 6000 odd posts**

:)

Had a nice long reply wrote out and have just deleted it...

*Bang Head Wall* Repeat.

I want to try Amy & Emma as I keep hearing that is an exquisite experience...

The chance of both being bothered to turn up is minimal.

Carmella & Adele (blondes) at Annabellas

Thanks Autumn. Yes we do. PM for details if you want. :)

I don't think I shall be bursting any bubbles as this morning I learnt that Im so dishonest that I probably don't actually even exist

I once had the pleasure of that particular 2girl duo and it remains the best I've experienced to date... http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=106339

The chance of both being bothered to turn up is minimal.

I've seen them both individually this year but don't think they've actually turned up on the same day!

I have this problem myself 

surely parlours could put on the site who works with who

it can soon be updated if they fall out etc

id love to see 2 girls at Annabellas as well and probably would regularly  

but im not going to spend £120 - £240 on a 2 girl unless I know they get on

I did see Mei and Justine ages ago which was great but Justine has left now, 

ones I have had elsewhere have been rubbish, its a costly gamble without some hints on the sites  

guess all you can do is watch out for reviews on here and do the same pairings yourself 

personally i feel uncomfortable asking the receptionists so if its not on the parlours sites I'm unlikely to arrange one 

I have this problem myself 

surely parlours could put on the site who works with who

it can soon be updated if they fall out etc

id love to see 2 girls at Annabellas as well and probably would regularly  

but im not going to spend £120 - £240 on a 2 girl unless I know they get on

I did see Mei and Justine ages ago which was great but Justine has left now, 

ones I have had elsewhere have been rubbish, its a costly gamble without some hints on the sites  

guess all you can do is watch out for reviews on here and do the same pairings yourself 

personally i feel uncomfortable asking the receptionists so if its not on the parlours sites I'm unlikely to arrange one

There are two girl reviews for Milton Keynes. Carmella and Adele seem to get along very well in a two girl, they have a review together. If you can catch Amy and Emma together then they will blow your socks off, they also have reviews. Mk Helen used to do a two girl with a lady called Scarlett, ask if its still available and if there isn't a pnet review check Helen's aw feedback x

I suspect the greatest two girl of all time -- not that I ever had it or even like two girls -- would have been Caitland (mad as three boxes of frogs, and their spawn) and Justine (the sort of girl your mother probably warned you about, even if you were a lesbian). Frankly, I've tired myself out just thinking about this as I write this post (not that it's stopped me continuing to think about it). Yes, i realise this isn't a very helpful contribution to the thread.

I suspect the greatest two girl of all time -- not that I ever had it or even like two girls -- would have been Caitland (mad as three boxes of frogs, and their spawn) and Justine (the sort of girl your mother probably warned you about, even if you were a lesbian). Frankly, I've tired myself out just thinking about this as I write this post (not that it's stopped me continuing to think about it). Yes, i realise this isn't a very helpful contribution to the thread.

You met Caitland, we did a fair number of two girl bookings together back in the day, hilarious times they certainly were. Rather miss her chitter chatter still.

Caitland! Oh my word she was something else! I loved her personality! Yes, she was crazy but jeez she was funny as well as sexy! I remember standing in the kitchen after a shower rubbing cream on myself and she stopped talking midsentence and gave me such a wild look and just said "bedroom, now!"

I was very new back then, like my second week and was too shy and naive to take her up on her offer... Damn! If it was now...