Duxbury

Hand Relief

35 posts in this topic

Just thought I'd open up a discussion on the art of 'hand relief'. I mention it because during the AIDS scare in the 1980's, I began my never ending quest for the perfect punt. In those days, the parlours in Birmingham were as they are now, generally. However, my first visit was to one on Constitution Hill, forget what it was called now, but I frequented the establishment on a number of occassions. I was offered a massage, (front and back, powder or oil) and then the lovely lady would utter those wonderful, teasing words: "Anything else that you would like sir...?" Well, I was a student back then, and short of a bob or two, so I usually went for the 'hand relief'. This was accompanied by a partial strip down by the girl, perhaps to undies, boots (on one memorable visit). I was allowed to 'feel' around a little, until I found the right 'buttons', so to speak, and then I simply erupted with my seed guided expertly over my stomach. A little did spill over her fingers of course, but we soon mopped that up with a few sheets of kleenex.

I write this, because after all it was safe, cheap and generally a cheerful experience. Nowadays, it seems that the girls are only too willing to get the durex on the old chap, which I find an utter turn off, and usually fail to get the desired erection. Comments welcome!

Just thought I'd open up a discussion on the art of 'hand relief'. I mention it because during the AIDS scare in the 1980's, I began my never ending quest for the perfect punt. In those days, the parlours in Birmingham were as they are now, generally. However, my first visit was to one on Constitution Hill, forget what it was called now, but I frequented the establishment on a number of occassions. I was offered a massage, (front and back, powder or oil) and then the lovely lady would utter those wonderful, teasing words: "Anything else that you would like sir...?" Well, I was a student back then, and short of a bob or two, so I usually went for the 'hand relief'. This was accompanied by a partial strip down by the girl, perhaps to undies, boots (on one memorable visit). I was allowed to 'feel' around a little, until I found the right 'buttons', so to speak, and then I simply erupted with my seed guided expertly over my stomach. A little did spill over her fingers of course, but we soon mopped that up with a few sheets of kleenex.

I write this, because after all it was safe, cheap and generally a cheerful experience. Nowadays, it seems that the girls are only too willing to get the durex on the old chap, which I find an utter turn off, and usually fail to get the desired erection. Comments welcome!

For me just having hand relief would be like going to a restaurant and only having a starter. I require FK at least and OWO at my punts.

I like HR if I'm feeling tired and want to be taken care of with no pressure. She does have to get her tits out and let me have a feel though.

When I started out on this long and winding road in the last 1980s it was massage/hand relief punts I indulged in for the most part for a few years. In recent years I have gone back to that service a good bit especially with the preponderance of chinese establishments which put it very much to the forefront of the buisness again. I have to say that an oily massage/hand relief expertly and ungrudgingly delivered takes some beating as a way of spending half an hour.

Restraint was the order of the day back then, like I say, safety first then of course financial reasons, I still give myself plenty of hand relief bringing back the memories of those shiny thigh length red PVC boots, totally devoid of any other clothing, with her hand oily and making the perfect fist...plus I'm 'uncut', and I can get a bit sensitive around there, when it's 'peeled' back, but she was sensitive to this, hence the oil...lovely

I only enjoy HR, if it ends in a facial. I much prefer BBBJ/CIM. I can do HR myself, and for free.

Personally I love HR and owo and can happily indulge in a punt that features only these twin pleasures, but its good to know that sex is also on offer if I fancy it

Personally I love HR and owo and can happily indulge in a punt that features only these twin pleasures, but its good to know that sex is also on offer if I fancy it

Entirely agree with you particularly as once the old fellow is dressed for action virtually all sensations disappear.

How do the ladies feel about non penetrative sex?

Even on a 30 minute session I would find only experiencing HR an OWO to be extremely boring and if it was15 minutes it isn't worth the bother of parking the car.   Although I can see the appeal to someone nipping out of the office at lunchtime and only taking a few minutes to get there and back.  

I like an hour booking usually (sometimes longer) and get in as much pleasure as I want to get in during that time.     A booking without feeling the heat of the lady around my manhood?    No thank you.

I normally go for the full monty when I punt but was recently finished off at HOD and LMP with sloppy BBBJs and expert hand skills; the orgasm I had on both occasions was intense and so I have been thinking about punting with someone just for this service, expertly done. If any of you chaps have any recommendations that aren't at silly prices the info would be most welcome - PM me if you like. :)

I normally go for the full monty when I punt but was recently finished off at HOD and LMP with sloppy BBBJs and expert hand skills; the orgasm I had on both occasions was intense and so I have been thinking about punting with someone just for this service, expertly done. If any of you chaps have any recommendations that aren't at silly prices the info would be most welcome - PM me if you like. :)

Be more specific about 'silly prices'

How much you expect to pay ?

Be more specific about 'silly prices'

How much you expect to pay

£70 for 45mins-1hour

Haven't had massage and just HR in a while, but I enjoy it when I do.  The feeling is different and sometimes the orgasm is better. 

Sometimes I don't feel like sex, so just like to be massaged and tugged lol..

Even on a 30 minute session I would find only experiencing HR an OWO to be extremely boring and if it was15 minutes it isn't worth the bother of parking the car.   Although I can see the appeal to someone nipping out of the office at lunchtime and only taking a few minutes to get there and back.  

I like an hour booking usually (sometimes longer) and get in as much pleasure as I want to get in during that time.     A booking without feeling the heat of the lady around my manhood?    No thank you.

I don't find it boring.  To me it depends on mood.

Entirely agree with you particularly as once the old fellow is dressed for action virtually all sensations disappear.

How do the ladies feel about non penetrative sex?

Horses for courses, I guess. Personally, my favourite is giving OWO, combined with prostate massage. Penetrative sex has its place in the repertoire, but I totally agree about condoms. I still haven't been able to find one that gives that "real skin" feel, which takes a lot of the horny away.

I prefer to start HR on my sofa whilst kissing and fondling, my hand sliding down a gents pants feeling how hard he is turns me on and it just feels more "natural".

As others have said I would not punt with a girl who does not offer OWO. One of my pet hates when punting is when the girl tries to turn a blowjob into a hand job.

And also as others have said if I want a wank I can do it myself.

£70 for 45mins-1hour

Cant help you there, sorry  :(

I usually can't come a 2nd time from shagging, so HR is usually in order. Love having my cock all lubed up in a sensual girl's hands.

Gibbs one of the most memorable bookings for me and possibly for him was the two of us sitting both ends of the room maintaining eye contact and self pleasuring to completion then without a word meeting in the middle and kind of melting into each other for round two.

I like to give a nice slippy oily body to body first, front and back , I slide all the way down then up for a snog, then back down, then up for another snog and so on, then kneel either between his legs for the happy ending or turn around so he can have my girly bits inches away from his face, he can always have a little fondle whilst Im busy happying endying  :P

I find most guys want the action in the bedroom though rather than the massage couch which is fine with me although not everyone wants the full jump x

I agree with you Chloe, body to body massage, snogging, i also like giving prostate massage whilst happily keeping my mouth and other hand busy. Bonus is, if he orgasms without ejaculating... round 2 happens very very quickly!!

I like to give a nice slippy oily body to body first, front and back , I slide all the way down then up for a snog, then back down, then up for another snog and so on, then kneel either between his legs for the happy ending or turn around so he can have my girly bits inches away from his face, he can always have a little fondle whilst Im busy happying endying  :P

I find most guys want the action in the bedroom though rather than the massage couch which is fine with me although not everyone wants the full jump x

I may have to pay you a visit for the same sounds like great fun.

I may have to pay you a visit for the same sounds like great fun.

It is x

I prefer to start HR on my sofa whilst kissing and fondling, my hand sliding down a gents pants feeling how hard he is turns me on and it just feels more "natural".

oh yes. hand down pants is good.

especially if I have my hand down the ladies pants at the same time!