Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scorchin

How Does One Publicise

61 posts in this topic

OK an FR may be read but how does one make certain that a WG, known for cancelling appointments at short notice, is denied business?

Write an FR and leave it at that.  Don't make a vendetta out of it.

1 person likes this

Surely if she's cancelling appointments then by definition she isn't actually getting the business?

Move on, plenty of reliable WGs out there who will be happy for your custom. However, if you were to chance upon a thread on here where someone was writing that they were thinking of booking her you could mention your experience.

Write an FR and leave it at that.  Don't make a vendetta out of it.

While I absolutely support the wise counsel to move on and not to waste time on a vendetta, our problem here would be that no FR can be written unless the punter has paid something.

I'd also add that my all time favourite has cancelled on me at short notice several times, but always made up for it on our next meeting...

It is also up to her if she wishes or needs to cancel, surely she'll lose business just by pissing off genuine clients who'll then go elsewhere anyway.

if she is on AW, put an appointment on for a short time in the future.  Wait till that time has passed then leave feedback. You cant make it negative cos she wont mark the booking as complete.

I bet the feedback will suddenly be hidden.

While I absolutely support the wise counsel to move on and not to waste time on a vendetta, our problem here would be that no FR can be written unless the punter has paid something.

I'd also add that my all time favourite has cancelled on me at short notice several times, but always made up for it on our next meeting...

Indeed, the most that could be done on here is to post about it on the forum.

It is also up to her if she wishes or needs to cancel, surely she'll lose business just by pissing off genuine clients who'll then go elsewhere anyway.

Maybe it is 'up to her' but when cancellations at short notice happen not just to me there is clearly a problem with the lady and not with punters.

The lady has a problem - unreliability - and this should not be condoned.  There is no defense.

Why would you want to be so malicious as to deny a girl business? If all she has done is cancel on you a few times then all you have lost is out on a shag with her. Why attempt to deny her her means of income? Seems rather over the top to me which leads to question if there is more to it thats not being said. Book someone else instead

You cant leave an fr unless a booking actually went though, if you do a fake one and you are found out your entire credibility is down the toilet so you could end up messing yourself about more than her.

You could put a booking through the aw system but if one doesnt actually happen she can delete the booking making it impossible to leave any feedback. If she doesnt delete it you can leave shitty feedback but she will just leave it back saying you made a malicous fake booking. 

Vendettas are dirty affairs best not gotten into.

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Erm you could always march up and down the road wearing a sandwich board saying how unreliable she is.Maybe one of those ad boards you see them twirling about.
On a serious note.Talk about take things too personally.With any service,supplier etc,if they prove unreliable i just go elsewhere.I wouldn't recomend them to anyone,but i wouldn't go all out to wreak my vengence upon them.She cancelled last minute.Thats not good for you,i can understand that.But getting this wound up,wanting to go to those lengths just makes you sound a little,and no real offence meant here,unhinged.
My advice.Go out,do something you enjoy whether that be punt,sunbathe,watch a film and forget about it

Maybe it is 'up to her' but when cancellations at short notice happen not just to me there is clearly a problem with the lady and not with punters.

The lady has a problem - unreliability - and this should not be condoned.  There is no defense.

Vendettas and attempting to ruin someones livelyhood cannot be condoned either simply for unreliability. 

If she was a bait and switch or a scammer then fair enough, but simply unreliable...this is ridiculous. 

Edited by Chloe Kisses

She will soon be denied business anyway if she keeps messing folk around because they simply won't rebook. I agree its crap when girls are unreliable but its not your place to hound someone out of town so to speak. Either move on and if anyone asks about her on a board such as this then put your two penneth across or rebook and be honest if she cancels at short notice again but to be fair alot of guys don't always read the actual profile properly let alone the feedback so she won't be packing up anytime soon. Best to just take your business elsewhere and stop feeling angry about it.

I've been very lucky in that I've only had a problem with a booking once.    Every lady, with that one exception, has honoured every booking that I have made.   The one exception was when I made a booking for four hours later and when I called as arranged to get the address the phone just rang out.    So I just wrote it off to experience and obviously won't  be contacting her again.   But publicising her name to a relatively small minority of punters will achieve nothing.

OK an FR may be read but how does one make certain that a WG, known for cancelling appointments at short notice, is denied business?

Just move on.

She probably marked you: " Only accept appointment from this person as a last resort" or something similar.  Once she got client who at least slightly more pleasant to deal with then yourself, (which is not difficult) she cancels your booking and will see other client instead. After this post and your previous others, I am totally understand why she is reluctant to see you.

As other mentioned, you can not write FR, as money have not changed hands.

I'm glad I decided not to become an SP after all !

While I love sex, and would like to get paid for for it, there are just too many complications for SimpleMe to cope with  :(

I was quite alarmed by some of the posts on the "Beating up a client" thread, and they helped to put me off.

As advised, I've read almost all of the SAAFE website, and still can't work how you ladies manage.  RESPECT  :wub:

Just move on.

She probably marked you: " Only accept appointment from this person as a last resort" or something similar.  Once she got client who at least slightly more pleasant to deal with then yourself, (which is not difficult) she cancels your booking and will see other client instead. After this post and your previous others, I am totally understand why she is reluctant to see you.

You know what Im finding strange Xenia, that the op would come onto this forum to ask the question but has not named the girl on here. Perhaps because she will find out and have another side to the story that the OP does not want made public. I think this is a personal grudge and he wants us to help mess up this girls business without showing himself up. 

I find that very sneaky, bit like the sneak that sneaks to the teacher when no one is looking, not necessarily to be trusted x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

I agree that there should be no vendettas, of course. But if a wg's unreliability is common occurrance then I think it should be mentioned in a report or on punting forums.

Do wg's not share information about punters who are timewasters?

Stuff happens I know - I got let down once after a confirmed booking and a 4.5 hour round trip. So a day's holiday and best part of it wasted. As it happened I didn't leave negative comments anywhere as the girl text me later in the day and apologised profusely and gave a feasible excuse. She also offered extra time if I re-booked in the future so I left it at that - shit happens. If however she had done it to me before, or had a lot of feedback saying something similar then I probably would have named her.

Wg's can't criticise punters for being time wasters, and simply tell them to move on when it's the other way round.

Shame we can't be talking about the good points (either way) rather than the negatives.  :(

Overall, I get the idea that 90% plus of meetings go well  :wub: , so why dwell on the much smaller percentage that do not ?  :angry:

Vendettas and attempting to ruin someones livelyhood cannot be condoned either simply for unreliability. 

If she was a bait and switch or a scammer then fair enough, but simply unreliable...this is ridiculous. 

Sorry Scorchin, but Chloe is completely right.

It is ridiculous to make such a hoo hah out of unreliability.  My regular has cancelled on me at short notice twice in the last month, one time with a ridiculous excuse that she is going to the dentist.

I didn't like it,  I may even stop seeing her (certainly if it happens again this week) but to make out that it is some unforgivable sin, really.  Jeez, get a life.  Better still, get another girl and just move on.

Having said this, ignore Xenia, who is back to talking nonsense again.

You know what Im finding strange Xenia, that the op would come onto this forum to ask the question but has not named the girl on here. Perhaps because she will find out and have another side to the story that the OP does not want made public. I think this is a personal grudge and he wants us to help mess up this girls business without showing himself up. 

I find that very sneaky, bit like the sneak that sneaks to the teacher when no one is looking, not necessarily to be trusted x

What suspicious thoughts you are having today Grandma !!  :ph34r:    But if my grandma looked like most of the ladies I've met I wouldn't care what she was thinking.  :)  

What suspicious thoughts you are having today Grandma !!  :ph34r:    But if my grandma looked like most of the ladies I've met I wouldn't care what she was thinking.  :)  

WTF!!!! Idiot!!!

I agree that there should be no vendettas, of course. But if a wg's unreliability is common occurrance then I think it should be mentioned in a report or on punting forums.

Stuff happens I know - I got let down once after a confirmed booking and a 4.5 hour round trip. So a day's holiday and best part of it wasted. As it happened I didn't leave negative comments anywhere as the girl text me later in the day and apologised profusely and gave a feasible excuse. She also offered extra time if I re-booked in the future so I left it at that - shit happens. If however she had done it to me before, or had a lot of feedback saying something similar then I probably would have named her.

Wg's can't criticise punters for being time wasters, and simply tell them to move on when it's the other way round.

I think its more the way the poster put it.You can't deny his reasoning/wording seems purely vindictive.Thats what people have picked up on.

The dude got let down.Unlucky.Firstly,i believe an often given piece of advice here is always have a back up.Secodnly,punting is supposed to be a service right?So why take it so personally and let something upset you to the point it seems to have upset the poster?

I can just picture them cramped over their computer pissing and moaning about this horrible unreliable woman that ruined his day.If you are going to get that upset,perhaps he should be finding something else to do with his time.There are far worse things that can happen.

As i said before.If he really feels that her reasons for cancelling werent genuine and he was messed about then don't book her again,move on.But to try to ruin someones trade.Now if she was in someway dangerous,ie someone hidden behind the door ready to bonk you over the head.yes.Cos she may be a bit flakey.No

I think its more the way the poster put it.You can't deny his reasoning/wording seems purely vindictive.Thats what people have picked up on.

The dude got let down.Unlucky.Firstly,i believe an often given piece of advice here is always have a back up.Secodnly,punting is supposed to be a service right?So why take it so personally and let something upset you to the point it seems to have upset the poster?

I can just picture them cramped over their computer pissing and moaning about this horrible unreliable woman that ruined his day.If you are going to get that upset,perhaps he should be finding something else to do with his time.There are far worse things that can happen.

As i said before.If he really feels that her reasons for cancelling werent genuine and he was messed about then don't book her again,move on.But to try to ruin someones trade.Now if she was in someway dangerous,ie someone hidden behind the door ready to bonk you over the head.yes.Cos she may be a bit flakey.No

I agree. The point I was trying to make is that persistent letting down of punters should be reported, otherwise more and more punters are going to have their time wasted.

Going after someone to deliberately deny them business is a vendetta, and I said I was against vendettas. I'm not against honest reporting though. If a wg gets consistent bad reports or feedback for letting clients down, she is effectively denying herself business so no need to take it further. That can only be if it is commented on in the first place however.

As I said in my post it has happened to me and I said nothing because I believed it was genuine. In feedback for the particular wg there was not one feedback in 50 odd suggesting she had let anyone down. Plus I had seen her before without any problems. She also apologised and offered something to make amends. Every case has to be judged sensibly on its own merits.

Just move on.

Of course the client is always wrong - but you supposition is total b*ll*cks based on no information whatsover.  I had in fact visited her over an extended period for 'massage only' and at our last meeting she indicated what FS would be available on my next visit - not a client of the last resort.

So absolute nonsense from someone who has no knowledge of the situation.

Back in your box until you can make a sensible rational post

Yes some of us do. We register with local advertising sites and forums and there are facilities to warn others of no show or time wasting men. Sadly though only a small percentage of wgs and agencies bother to do this. At least it eliminates a few guys who fall down at the first post when attempting to book us if we already have their details of messing other girls around.

My guess is that a lot of wgs and agents will not want to be seen as very unlucky in having a lot of no show and time wasters.....so don't bother letting others know............ which is silly because it happens all the time..... particularly with busy agencies.... they get hundreds of calls a day and the odds are that some of those guys are idiots who don't confirm or turn up.

Edited by Vin DaLoo
Corrected quoting