CB2009

Stunning Dana,romanian Girl.

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,has anyone seen a slim & petite Romanian girl called Dana/Stunning Dana?

I think she works in West & Central London/ Milton Keynes,shortish straight strawberry blonde hair,i'd love to see her:-)

Charlie.

my last 3 romanians have been below average service and bad attitude

Given that on "the other site" she isn't displaying a phone number, and last logged in on 20th March... I'd say good luck with that!

JaB

Interestingly, I did see Stunning Dana in what, so far as I can tell, was her one and only week in MK back in March. If I recall correctly, her profile is actually linked to an address in Derby and though she has remained in the MK listing (not sure why) she has never returned there. Anyway, she was working from a flat behind Sainsbury's opposite The Hub, one of the modern hi- (or medium) rises that's part of the same complex as the superstore, when I saw her. Reason I am posting is that she was absolutely fantastic...if she was actually based in MK you wouldn't even be able to see her because I'd have just moved in full time. I've given up wasting money on a procession of awful EE indies in MK based on recent experience, but Dana was simply awesome. Petite, pretty, hardbodied, extremely friendly, great temperament, good English, funny, open-minded. That she is neither MK-based or has returned is a real loss.