tomenglish1958

Reverse Booking

45 posts in this topic

Hi, has any one had a reverse booking on the purple site?, if so was it successful?

yes and yes. Especially if you are after something more unusual or specific.

Thank you for feedback

Ohhh ! I am learning a lot !  :)

Hi, has any one had a reverse booking on the purple site?, if so was it successful?

Yes and it's often a great way of securing the services and girl you want, at a much more competitive rate. You'd be surprised how much an advertised rate can be 'fluid'. ;)

If both parties are sincere, everybody wins this way. The punter receives the services he wants, at a price he's comfortable with and the SP has an advanced and secure booking, which enables her to plan ahead and work around those times. 

Just make sure that you do your research carefully, especially if you're booking an SP for an outcall. 

Yes if it's an outcall be very specific about what you would like and where it is eg how easy to get to from a station or tube if London. I've done a few now and next time will make it absolutely clear that the bid must be genuinely for the lady to arrive at my door for the price. Some of the bids are from ridiculous distances away and clearly flying a kite or encouraging PG income.

But it's a great way to try something different and as mentioned you can get a real bargain.

By the way don't accept a bid until you're really ready as the RB will close down if you do and you'll lose the detail of all the other bids. Likewise when it's passed it's date. If you want to keep the bid details for future reference you will have to make notes.

By the way don't accept a bid until you're really ready as the RB will close down if you do and you'll lose the detail of all the other bids. Likewise when it's passed it's date. If you want to keep the bid details for future reference you will have to make notes.

Good advice. I'd also make sure that genuine interest in any bid is followed up with an e-mail and quick chat to confirm, before closing any RB. Ideally, the SP should also agree to a confirmed booking request, before closing down that bid. This is why, despite my scepticism about the AW booking system, I go for SPs with lots of good feedback, as they have more to lose if they deliberately bugger me about with crap excuses or none at all!

The point you made about ensuring that the SP arrives at your door, is bang on the money. I neglected to insist on this, back in the day and felt obliged to meet a couple of SPs at tube stations. I wasn't happy for a number of reasons, but as they were large hotels, nobody noticed. 

How far in advance of a meet would you set up your RB?

In my experience the response rate only really hots up in the last few days so there's little point of putting the RB up too early, but nothing lost either of course

I never bother with even looking at them nowadays. The rb crowd either ignore you till its too late to make the arrangements to go then get huffy when you tell them that or they ignore you altogether. I have been chosen in several rb's in the past, only one let me know the previous day so that i could actually attend the booking. The rest let me know within 2 hours of the meeting time, pointless and clearly just waiting to see if a better option applied till the last minute. They were not happy in the least that I refused. Its common sense though surely.

The rest just ignore you rather than just send a little note saying "Thankyou but not chosen", its so easy and it means you can actually make plans xx

In my experience the response rate only really hots up in the last few days so there's little point of putting the RB up too early, but nothing lost either of course

The rb listings are a good way for guys to cross girls of their to do list actually. If you scroll through it seems the bookings where guys are offering more money for bareback get a ridiculously high number of applicants. These are all women willing to do it without so long as there is a few extra quid involved. If they havnt read the booking blurb properly and just had pound signs twinkling in their eyes then stupid is as stupid does x

How far in advance of a meet would you set up your RB?

About two weeks. I know plenty of SP's who look at them and bid. Your chances will be better in areas of high competition and amongst the younger women to the game.

I did a RB for an afternoon session of two hours in London recently. I set the price at £220.

I got lots of bids and one lady really caught my eye - but her normal 2 hour rate was £350 (in fact her hour rate was £250). I emailed her to make sure that she was bidding for 2 hours not 1 - she replied to say that as a result of where I was (Hotel) and it was mid afternoon that it was worth her offering such a big discount.

I accepted the booking four days out - and also wrote an email to a few others who had taken the time to compose nice emails - asking for a booking in the next few weeks.

I had a great time and also got 6 more girls on my hot list for later.

Edited by EdiTed

One thing sort of amused me was WGs bidding above their normal rate to match my price. I wrote to one and asked why she'd bid more than her normal rate and she just replied with 'well that was your price' ..... errr well sorry love but no deal!

I put in my first reverse booking a couple of weeks ago.  I was lucky to get almost 40 bids. I had good communication, several texts and a phone call before the meet with the lady I chose, and then she didn't show! I had a call 2 hours after the agreed meet time, by which time it was too late.  I'm trying again for this weekend (different location), again I have quite a few offers and I am hoping for a better result this time. The one thing I like about the RB system is you seem to get more responses from people willing to travel from a bit further out that don't appear on search results for the area you are looking for - It gives more options.

One thing sort of amused me was WGs bidding above their normal rate to match my price. I wrote to one and asked why she'd bid more than her normal rate and she just replied with 'well that was your price' ..... errr well sorry love but no deal!

I've had too. I was tempted to simply delete, but I was curious. I was told that she could bid whatever she liked?! :unsure: Not the brightest spark! I told her that of course she could, but that I didn't think she'd fully grasped the concept of an RB and that she'd be moved to my list as a time waster! The second time around, I didn't bother to ask!

Edited by drzhivago

Happens every time I reverse book. Had similar dumb replies as above. Also a somewhat rude response. Another occasion I said I assume you've quoted for the two girl and to my surprise she said. OK then.

Tugg, result!

did you take her / them up on it?

Reading this thread encouraged me to post a RB of my own; I had a few spare credits knocking about. First bid is from a lady who has one picture up, zero feedback and her account has that 'this profile may be suspicious) banner up. seemslegit.jpg

Reading this thread encouraged me to post a RB of my own; I had a few spare credits knocking about. First bid is from a lady who has one picture up, zero feedback and her account has that 'this profile may be suspicious) banner up. seemslegit.jpg

The 'this profile may be suspicious' may be on there for good reason, but is often tagged on to profiles just cos they are new, as far as I can see.  I have seen many a 'suspicious' tag be placed on girls only to be removed later on.  One such I visited, and she was so lovely I went back again the same week. :)

Take a judgement call.  If it otherwise looks normal and perhaps the profile is fairly new, and (let's face it) if you just fancy the pants off her, maybe you want to go with it anyway.

Edited by Thurson

Tugg, result!

did you take her / them up on it?

Yes - Great punt

Yes - Great punt

I take my hat off to your negotiating skills! Glad you had a great punt!  ;)

Edited by drzhivago

I have used RBs a few times with mixed results. It can be a good way to make contact with WGs who you haven't come across before. Also WGs with high prices will often reduce their rates to match the RB.

However you also get a lot of timewasters. Private gallery scammers are common. Also WGs who have clearly not read the RB - eg. you advertise for 18-30 year old and get MILFs well into their 40s replying, or WGs from the other side of the country or who don't offer the services you have specified. Usually the timewasters are easy to spot so I just delete their bid and move on to the serious bidders.