Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAFFYPUNTER

3 Visits In A Week

15 posts in this topic

I've seen a new girl twice so far this week and we get on really well. Should I go for a third on Friday or will I look like a nutter?

What is so good about her and who is she?  I have two regulars who I am going to get together.  Would that make me a nutter or just a pervert?

I've seen a new girl twice so far this week and we get on really well. Should I go for a third on Friday or will I look like a nutter?

Go for it, she might not be around next month!

You won't look like a nutter to her.

Everyone else, including your bank manager and a few hundred lurkers on here, may think you are completely nuts.

But the girl herself will see it as just you demonstrating consistently good taste. And there won't be anything too demented-looking about your banknotes, either.

Go for it, she might not be around next month!

You won't look like a nutter to her.

Indeed, and if she has a problem she can always refuse to take the booking of course.

Go for it.

I saw a new girl twice myself this last week, but then I knew after the first meeting she was going back to Poland yesterday. :(

So glad to have got the second visit in. :)

If it's good, it's good, and you should have no regrets on lapping it up while you can.  You can take that literally of course. :D

go for it 

she will know your happy with her

I am usually one who says see someone you really like often enough not to regret things when she disappears,

But I am not so sure about this busrst of seeing the same girl so ofte - but of course it's up to you and no one should presume to tell you what to do even though you have asked for responses.

So here is me telling you what to do.

If it were me I might well have done the twice thing but then I would tell myself I cannot keep up the regularity for various reasons - cost, my own sanity and her concern I'm becoming fixated on her among them.

She will actually be the same woman each time with much the same service presumably. She will not fall in love with you emotionally or professionally and she may start to resist you booking in case you do get obsessed.

I have just met a truly lovely new girl - and she's gone on holiday for 2 months. Oh well.

I have just met another truly lovely girl who is conveniently closer but I will not push my luck at all and enjoy looking forward to the next meeting whenever that may be.

But it's up to you.

As an amateur, I would be ever so pleased if a guy wanted to be with me three times in one week.  ;)

Surely WG's must seem similarly flattered, particularly as they are making good money from your flattery ?  :wacko:

Absolutely go for it! There's nothing wrong with seeing someone you like 3 times in the first week. I did exactly this myself not too long ago, ended up seeing her a couple of times a week at least for quite a number of months. Best time ever for me while punting!

Don't think she thought I was a nutter, lol, that happened much later, lol !!

Hey Kennymac, you back?

Or just visiting?

Just visiting, no plans to return to punting at this time, just seen this thread and it brought back some memories. Great memories!!

I can imagine kennymac!

Absolutely go for it! There's nothing wrong with seeing someone you like 3 times in the first week. I did exactly this myself not too long ago, ended up seeing her a couple of times a week at least for quite a number of months. Best time ever for me while punting!

Don't think she thought I was a nutter, lol, that happened much later, lol !!

But I'd say definitely go for it and enjoy, I'd love to go back to that first week I seen this girl and do it all again.

Great advice all round and thank you all very much. It all looks good so far and I think I will go back for visit number 3 on Friday. I've been in this situation myself before on a couple of occasions and Kennymac is right....the beginning bit is the best. She says she thinks I'm lovely and handsome (she does!!) and that I even look like her previous boyfriend. She also says she can't believe that I haven't got a girlfriend, asked me what my plans were for the weekend and told me a few personal details about herself: day job, name etc etc. Cynics please form an orderly queue.

Great advice all round and thank you all very much. It all looks good so far and I think I will go back for visit number 3 on Friday. I've been in this situation myself before on a couple of occasions and Kennymac is right....the beginning bit is the best. She says she thinks I'm lovely and handsome (she does!!) and that I even look like her previous boyfriend. She also says she can't believe that I haven't got a girlfriend, asked me what my plans were for the weekend and told me a few personal details about herself: day job, name etc etc. Cynics please form an orderly queue.

So you truly believed all of those smh.

There is one born every minute.