Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Milesandmiles

Anyone Visited Simply Gorgeous - Gatwick & Croydon

3 posts in this topic

Anyone visited Simply Gorgeous, done In and Outcalls in Gatwick and Croydon. She advertises on the purple site. She looks like she's right up my street. Bit pricey. Anyone have any info they can share.

Anyone visited Simply Gorgeous, done In and Outcalls in Gatwick and Croydon. She advertises on the purple site. She looks like she's right up my street. Bit pricey. Anyone have any info they can share.

I can help here as I have had the pleasure just 3 weeks ago (3/7), I only booked a half hour (£70) as I'm always a little wary of a first visit. but She works from an apartment block at the top end of Crawley town centre, Very Secure... you'll get buzzed in through a gate, then again into the apartment. Lots of people in and out so def discreet... parking just a couple of minutes away. very near County Mall (if you know the area).

"Simply", is very very pretty, I didn't even ask her real name... quite liked not knowing, ^_^ definitely the girl in the pictures on 'AW', No Bait and Switch here Unlike "Linda who turned out to be "Stefanie" - another story and highlighted in field report) This Girl was super though, tight toned body and was wearing the spotted undies as in her pics. small boobs with a fab bum. She is Romanian, and speaks very little english, but enough to know what you want and enough to tell you what she likes. She is a great kisser and an active participant, often taking the lead..

I went on the basis of a hunch, Her pics are quite enticing and I'm glad I went, definitely recommended here and wish I'd stayed longer

Thanks for the info. The 'Simply Gorgeous' on AW claims to be 38 and English, though. I actually fancied an English MILF for a change No offence to Romanians. I'm sure she's great, but your report is not what's advertised. Oh well.... :mellow: