Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thrutone

Sexy Thai Julie

5 posts in this topic

Anyone have any info on sexy thai julie from the other site?

She's in bayswater.

Looked on a few of the asian sites and i cant seem to see her.

Her page on the other site states anal & rimming just looking for confirmation and some good feedback.

Thanks for any info.

I took one for the team. Photos are genuine, i.e. Julie is a nice-looking, rather mature ass-heavy Thai with natural full droopy bust.

The horny PSE boasting on the profile, obviously not written by the girl herself, is less reliable, as I discovered when she turned me down as "too big" for backdoor admission. :(  Above average skills with OWO and massage, and pleasant company in the usual Thai manner, but that doesn't make her PSE, let alone a replacement for the likes of Nana.

Julie seems to be sharing with a couple of agency TGs, so I would expect her to go up on the usual galleries before long.

Thanks for the info Chris! i had her in my hotlist, i guese not now.

I took one for the team. Photos are genuine, i.e. Julie is a nice-looking, rather mature ass-heavy Thai with natural full droopy bust.

The horny PSE boasting on the profile, obviously not written by the girl herself, is less reliable, as I discovered when she turned me down as "too big" for backdoor admission. :(  Above average skills with OWO and massage, and pleasant company in the usual Thai manner, but that doesn't make her PSE, let alone a replacement for the likes of Nana.

Julie seems to be sharing with a couple of agency TGs, so I would expect her to go up on the usual galleries before long.

I was keeping an eye on her. Was rimming on offer? That would be a dealbreaker for me.

I was keeping an eye on her. Was rimming on offer? That would be a dealbreaker for me.

I didn't ask for it. But my guess would be yes.