Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OldRoman

Thunderstorms And Sex

15 posts in this topic

I was talking to a working parlour owner the other day and asked whether the hot weather had improved or decreased trade. Her reply was that overall hot weather has little or no effect on trade but she always notices an increase during thunderstorms. Has anyone else had any experience of this?

I was talking to a working parlour owner the other day and asked whether the hot weather had improved or decreased trade. Her reply was that overall hot weather has little or no effect on trade but she always notices an increase during thunderstorms. Has anyone else had any experience of this?

I have always found thunderstorms a perfect time for sex ... especially at night - in the dark - when the the lightning flashes light up the room for a second. 

I guess the sudden drop in air pressure and the cooling effect of the rain makes you feel refreshed and more energetic, I wouldnt mind in the least if it was raining all day then suddenly sunny in the early evening  ^_^ and it would mean I could start lighting my candles in my bedroom again, certain death when added to this heat at the moment, dont want to be bumping off any of my guys, can you imagine, "death by scented candle"

Anything to get out of the rain.

Reminds me of a wonderful afternoon spent with Donna of Exeter, thunder and lightning inside and outside the house :)

:)

Could be down to the cooling effect of the storm,or it could just be people scared of storms trying to get a little thunder buddy company :)

Could be down to the cooling effect of the storm,or it could just be people scared of storms trying to get a little thunder buddy company :)

I guess hiding from the thunder is a good excuse to get under the covers together for a change, Im staying on top, too bloody hot underneath there anyhow xx

A Flash & Bang at the same time! sounda a brilliant idea to me

SP

A Flash & Bang at the same time! sounda a brilliant idea to me

SP

Just make sure that you use some "insulation!" :)

I guess hiding from the thunder is a good excuse to get under the covers together for a change, Im staying on top, too bloody hot underneath there anyhow xx

Tell me about it.Last thunder storm i went for a wander,enjoying the rain and trying to cool down

Tell me about it.Last thunder storm i went for a wander,enjoying the rain and trying to cool down

I remember a holiday in Spain in the mid 70's, it was hot and humid with temps. in the high 30's, the evening wasn't much better. Then there was a thunder storm, what a picture, all the brits pouring out of clubs and bars and dancing in the rain, we even had a few Germans and Scandinavians joining in, the Spanish looking out of windows and doors in bemusement.

Is the spell checker racist, putting capitals on, Scandinavians and Spanish but not germans.   

I dont blame you, been for a wander or two in the rain myself when its been really hot. I had my window open to full the other night when it was raining, fabulous breeze in my bedroom 

I remember a holiday in Spain in the mid 70's, it was hot and humid with temps. in the high 30's, the evening wasn't much better. Then there was a thunder storm, what a picture, all the brits pouring out of clubs and bars and dancing in the rain, we even had a few Germans and Scandinavians joining in, the Spanish looking out of windows and doors in bemusement.

Is the spell checker racist, putting capitals on, Scandinavians and Spanish but not germans.   

Wow, sounds like I missed something there.

Re the spell checker no its not racist, germans are white remember  ^_^ so its simply not possible

Reminds me of a wonderful hour spent, years ago, at Les Girls with the incomparable Paige. We had really passionate sex during an incredible thunderstorm. The lightning was filling the room with intense white light and the thunder was rattling the windows as we coupled energetically. I thought it was great, and after we finished Paige confessed that it had always been a fantasy of hers to have sex during a violent thunderstorm. 

A truly memorable afternoon.

Pity you can't book a thunderstorm as and extra

Always fancied the idea of sex out in a grassy field or garden during a summer storm with the warm rain coming down on our naked bodies. Have mentioned this to a couple of girls at different times who have expressed interest in the idea but I have yet to get it together so far.