Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
perthx

Maxes - Lacey - Recommendation

6 posts in this topic

I am heading to London soon, and am looking to setup a punt or two.  I am starting my research now !

Of the agencies I've looked at Maxes seems to be pretty reputable, and has some good looking girls.  A lot of the EE agencies also have some great looking girls, but I got burnt by one of them years ago with a bait and switch, and am a bit sceptical about using one again.

I am ideally looking for someone less than 30, that provides passionate DFK, OWO & CIM (all of these are musts).  Nice to haves would be Swallow & Anal.

I really like the look of Lacey on the Maxes site.  Has anyone seen her and can comment on her services ?  There is only one FR that I can find (which is favourable, but not much detail).

I also like the look of Meg, but at 250 is getting a bit pricey.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

I haven't seen Lacey but there are a number of reviews on Maxes site mostly positive without much detail. The latest review however suggests that she was reluctant to do much beyond owo... So not sure if that really was a one off or not.

Are you looking for incall only? If you can accommodate, then KristenDD on adultwork would meet all your requirements including swallow and anal. No face pics, but she is very pretty.

Thanks for the feedback ... unfortunately only looking at incall at this stage, which is a shame as KristenDD looks promising.

The FR I have read on Lacey is pretty much the same as the others, positive without much detail. The last review you mentioned is slightly concerning that she wont do much beyond OWO .... just out of interest, what services is she listed as providing ?

Listed as Anal, CIM, Swallow..hard to gauge really, one report says she was "proper filthy" which sounds great, but no detail!

I saw her and was a bit disappointed. She was nice enough and chatty in an ok way. But she hadn't kept the room clean and the effort was only mediocre. She was pretty but not as much as the pictures. It wasn't terrible, somebody might catch her on a better day, but I won't repeat.

I saw her and was a bit disappointed. She was nice enough and chatty in an ok way. But she hadn't kept the room clean and the effort was only mediocre. She was pretty but not as much as the pictures. It wasn't terrible, somebody might catch her on a better day, but I won't repeat.

Did she provide all the advertised services ?