Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doejohn

Passionate Gfe Oriental Recommendation

21 posts in this topic

Seems like Maria is away and I know there is no substitute but any recommendations for a nice GFE for some FK and tlc...

Thinking Zizzi from previous reports but any other suggestions?

Kind regards.

Maria is the antithesis of "passionate GFE".  Zizzi is an option, but she may not be your ideal for TLC and she is usually busy; there are some others whom I would recommend: Lara at Asian Selection has been highly praised (two punters with evening bookings changed them to all-nighters);  Rene at Asian Exclusive is a beautiful girl who is warm and cuddly and provides superb OWO.  Either of these would meet your needs, I'm sure.

Thank you for the suggestions - out of those 2 maybe Lara is my preference but they seem to lack any sort of "X" factor - I may well be wrong.

What do you mean when you refer to an "X factor"?  

"Maria is the antithesis of 'passionate GFE'"?

Antithesis means opposite and Maria seemed very passionate to me last time I saw her, although it was about a year ago. Either she's changed a lot in the course of 12 months, or you meant to say epitome.

"Maria is the antithesis of 'passionate GFE'"?

Antithesis means opposite and Maria seemed very passionate to me last time I saw her, although it was about a year ago. Either she's changed a lot in the course of 12 months, or you meant to say epitome.

I'll bet PM was referring to the 'GFE' rather than the 'passionate'.  Maria clearly has a large following amonst those who favour 'PSE', though, and surely must deliver it with passion, given the pall that descended over the oriental fancier threads when she withdrew and went into seclusion recently.

Thanks, Tiggy, for coming to my aid.   As you said, I was referring to the GFE and that type of "emotional" passion, as opposed to the purely "physical" passion of a PSE.   I felt no emotion other than pure and simple lust with Maria; actually, her hard court press gave me barely time to have any emotion.

Thanks, Tiggy, for coming to my aid.   As you said, I was referring to the GFE and that type of "emotional" passion, as opposed to the purely "physical" passion of a PSE.   I felt no emotion other than pure and simple lust with Maria; actually, her hard court press gave me barely time to have any emotion.

Speak for yourself !

I've only ever found 1 other wg in 15 years who was a similarly perfect blend of PSE and GFE that I always look for in a punt

Edited by BillGoldberg

Kind Sir, it's horses for courses.  If Maria aroused you emotionally, I am happy for you.  I promise I shall provide no competition when she returns and you next wish to book her.   ;)   Cheers!

Kind Sir, it's horses for courses.  If Maria aroused you emotionally, I am happy for you.  I promise I shall provide no competition when she returns and you next wish to book her.   ;)   Cheers!

It doesn't matter how big your dick is  , you can't come on here and speak in a negative way about certain girls . Maria is untouchable for all round top class service  .

It doesn't matter how big your dick is  , you can't come on here and speak in a negative way about certain girls . Maria is untouchable for all round top class service  .

With all due respect: if this is so, then there is no reason to have a discussion forum about this hobby.

I would totally agree if one was to talk in a derogatory way about a girl, any girl, but expressing an opinion about one's experience is helpful, negative or positive that it may be; if it is respectful and constructive it should be welcome. No matter the size of one's "dick"!

Just my opinion.

With all due respect: if this is so, then there is no reason to have a discussion forum about this hobby.

I would totally agree if one was to talk in a derogatory way about a girl, any girl, but expressing an opinion about one's experience is helpful, negative or positive that it may be; if it is respectful and constructive it should be welcome. No matter the size of one's "dick"!

Just my opinion.

Its not that, i totally agree with you, but its the incessant, repetitive, stuck record like manner in which he did it and continues to do so, like a demented parrot, somewhat akin to an intentional smear campaign, and then lies about agencies not liking her to top it all off.

Edited by BillGoldberg

Ok, Ok. Let's bring it back to constructive criticism and useful information! :);)

its the incessant, repetitive, stuck record like manner in which he did it and continues to do so, like a demented parrot, somewhat akin to an intentional smear campaign, and then lies about agencies not liking her to top it all off.

I will not descend to epithets like "demented parrot" (which I actually think is incredibly amusing), nor do I believe (after checking all my references to the lady in question) that I have been incessant, repetitive, or engaging in a smear campaign.  My comments have been genuine opinions, based on my encounter with her.  I did not write an FR because I never write negative ones unless the girl has been intentionally unpleasant or unhygenic;  she did her best to satisfy me, but it just wasn't my cup of tea.  No worries, she obviously has a great and devoted following, including Mr. Goldberg.  Also, my so-called "lies about agencies" are based on a genuine text message I received from a major Asian agency.

As for WP's comment, I am astounded that he should say "you can't come on here and speak in a negative way about certain girls".  What is this forum for?  When I asked about "sexy annie" this week, who sent me a negative report?  Is Maria sacrosanct?

The defense rests.

Let's go back to basics, chaps.

I'll bet PM was referring to the 'GFE' rather than the 'passionate'.  Maria clearly has a large following amonst those who favour 'PSE', though, and surely must deliver it with passion, given the pall that descended over the oriental fancier threads when she withdrew and went into seclusion recently.

The poor girl seemed burnt out over a year ago. She still keeps going?

its the incessant, repetitive, stuck record like manner in which he did it and continues to do so, like a demented parrot, somewhat akin to an intentional smear campaign, and then lies about agencies not liking her to top it all off.

I will not descend to epithets like "demented parrot" (which I actually think is incredibly amusing), nor do I believe (after checking all my references to the lady in question) that I have been incessant, repetitive, or engaging in a smear campaign.  My comments have been genuine opinions, based on my encounter with her.  I did not write an FR because I never write negative ones unless the girl has been intentionally unpleasant or unhygenic;  she did her best to satisfy me, but it just wasn't my cup of tea.  No worries, she obviously has a great and devoted following, including Mr. Goldberg.  Also, my so-called "lies about agencies" are based on a genuine text message I received from a major Asian agency.

As for WP's comment, I am astounded that he should say "you can't come on here and speak in a negative way about certain girls".  What is this forum for?  When I asked about "sexy annie" this week, who sent me a negative report?  Is Maria sacrosanct?

The defense rests.

I fully agree. :cool:

The defense rests.

I never sent you a negative report . I only said  " don't waste your time and money  "   I don't call that a report .  Are you insinuating that you recieved a report by pm to you . I don't know anything about you  , and any advise I had for you ends here . 

I genuinely thought Penismagnus had misused the word antithesis, hence my reply, but it seemed to have sparked off a discussion of Maria and inspired one or two personal disputes, thereby getting away from the original question of who to see while Maria is away. The first poster is looking for "any recommendations for a nice GFE for some FK and tlc" (which, getting back to Maria for a moment, reinforces my view that she's just as good at being a tender GFE. Last time I saw her she even fed me....). As doejohn says, there's no substitute for Maria, but he could try Mercedes, Aileen or Karen, all at 007 and elsewhere.

Anyway what were we talking about.......

Ok, Ok. Let's bring it back to constructive criticism and useful information! :);)

I haven't seen Sissy from Surbiton mentioned here at all. She's an enormous amount of feedback both here and especially on AW. I met her about 18 months ago and had a delightful time with her. Petite, pretty, willing to please, good communication both before during and after the meeting, ever so much fun and just about the perfect GFE (for me). We ran over time looking at pics of friends pets on our phones......

I left her a report on here, meant every word. No one else here seen her?

aside from Zizzi I would strongly recommend Carmen from asianxclusive - check out her video if that looks good to you, the real thing is so much better. Kisses like a dream and is a real star.

returned to Spice/Cindy/Rene this week and reinforced my very positive view.  She has an exceptionally lovely face and figure, now kisses better than before and provides superb OWO.  Definitely a star of the future.