Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alex3319

Sex/strip Party Guide For London

10 posts in this topic

Hi PN,

I was hoping some of you might be able to give me some advice. I've never been with a WG in London, but have frequently been to strip clubs and lap dancing clubs, which I enjoy but I always leave wanting more.

If anyone could give me an overview of the London sex party/strip party scene it would be great. I know that all legitimate lap dancing clubs don't offer 'extras' as they'd lose their license so are strict on this. But are there any private strip parties, where you can go to a flat and there would be a selection of girls with options for private dances and sex?

I have heard about the various sex parties in London but from what I've read these are more parties where you go and have group sex with the girls and/or watch other people having sex. That's not really my thing, I'd want it to be strictly one on one and private, as group action and/or the voyeurism aspect don't appeal to me. If I've got it wrong, and certain sex parties are more like what I'm asking for then please let me know? If there are parties where you go, talk to/meet the girls, then take the ones you want to the bedroom then I would be interested.

The appeal for me is that you have a selection of girls to choose from, plus you get the show/dance and teasing before the actual sex. I find the thought of being able to pick a girl once you're there more exciting.

I know there was an old thread on here about stoke newington/stamford hill strip parties which sounded promising. Do these events still take place as this isn't too far from where I am based?

Sorry if this info has been covered elsewhere but this is all new to me, and any advice on here or through PM's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Alex

No in their right mind is going to just give you this information. These parties are private for reason. 

In anycase you have the wrong idea of what goes on, both at sex parties (rare to have group action) and strip parties (rare to have full sex).

Does anybody remember the Kaylee (Kayleigh?) parties which used to start with a squirt show ;)

Sex parties such as Lime, GP, LMP and so on are pretty much as the OP thinks. For what you want, I suggest Thailand, or Germany. Or Spain if you can afford it. Sorry.

But perhaps a UK parlour would be a compromise? If you dont't like what you see, you can walk. Or if you feel the mood after a lap dance club, you can visit Soho with no planning.

Hi PN,

I was hoping some of you might be able to give me some advice. I've never been with a WG in London, but have frequently been to strip clubs and lap dancing clubs, which I enjoy but I always leave wanting more.

If anyone could give me an overview of the London sex party/strip party scene it would be great. I know that all legitimate lap dancing clubs don't offer 'extras' as they'd lose their license so are strict on this. But are there any private strip parties, where you can go to a flat and there would be a selection of girls with options for private dances and sex?

I have heard about the various sex parties in London but from what I've read these are more parties where you go and have group sex with the girls and/or watch other people having sex. That's not really my thing, I'd want it to be strictly one on one and private, as group action and/or the voyeurism aspect don't appeal to me. If I've got it wrong, and certain sex parties are more like what I'm asking for then please let me know? If there are parties where you go, talk to/meet the girls, then take the ones you want to the bedroom then I would be interested.

The appeal for me is that you have a selection of girls to choose from, plus you get the show/dance and teasing before the actual sex. I find the thought of being able to pick a girl once you're there more exciting.

I know there was an old thread on here about stoke newington/stamford hill strip parties which sounded promising. Do these events still take place as this isn't too far from where I am based?

Sorry if this info has been covered elsewhere but this is all new to me, and any advice on here or through PM's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Alex

Alex,

I have replied to your PM, but as others have said above, private strip parties in pubs or flats do not not usually involve full sex and sex parties do not usually involve striptease.

Regards,

davidgood

Alex,

I have replied to your PM, but as others have said above, private strip parties in pubs or flats do not not usually involve full sex and sex parties do not usually involve striptease.

Regards,

davidgood

Lets hope you didn't provide too much detail to a first time poster - who could be anyone - after the recent problems.

Does anybody remember the Kaylee (Kayleigh?) parties which used to start with a squirt show ;)

Sacred Rose ? I went a few times - they were very good. Lady Marmalade called herself India and used to work there sometimes.

They did n't start witha squirt show when I went, but I did get the honour of licking Kayleigh while she fingered herself till she squirted.

She said she would take me to a swingers club around Manor House/Haringay, but it never happened for me. I gathered that had some strip

action going on but I never found out how it worked.in any detail.

Sacred Rose ? I went a few times - they were very good. Lady Marmalade called herself India and used to work there sometimes.

They did n't start witha squirt show when I went, but I did get the honour of licking Kayleigh while she fingered herself till she squirted.

She said she would take me to a swingers club around Manor House/Haringay, but it never happened for me. I gathered that had some strip

action going on but I never found out how it worked.in any detail.

Hi Czechmate,

The Club near Manor House would have  been  the basement of the  Oasis on Green Lanes where Thursday nights were strip nights organised by Spud & Jim. The Oasis closed around 2008 when there were problems with the drains.I think there is a tapas bar there now but I do not think there is any swinging or stripping going on there now.

Regards,

davidgood

slightly off topic but does anyone know a really good lapdancing wg.  I love dancers so if anyone knows a wg that really enjoys it please let me know.

slightly off topic but does anyone know a really good lapdancing wg.  I love dancers so if anyone knows a wg that really enjoys it please let me know.

On Aw, carry out a search using "lap" as keyword and quite a few come up.

SuziLapdancer comes highly recommended. Have not seen her.