Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chubber

Police Charge Polish Prostitute With Spreading Hiv

20 posts in this topic

14 clients a day! Holey moley! Slightly dodgy legislation, though. How many SWs in Poland are going to stop going for check-ups in order to avoid being done for spreading HIV "in full knowledge", preferring the "ignorance is bliss" defence? I suspect very few clients, if any, will be positive. How many guys punt unprotected??? In my experience, almost nobody wants to.

I wonder who infected her and how many prostitutes he has infected over the years 

14 clients a day! Holey moley! Slightly dodgy legislation, though. How many SWs in Poland are going to stop going for check-ups in order to avoid being done for spreading HIV "in full knowledge", preferring the "ignorance is bliss" defence? I suspect very few clients, if any, will be positive. How many guys punt unprotected??? In my experience, almost nobody wants to.

According to the article she was very popular and had a range of clients including well known tv stars.

Here's another article from the Irish press which I assume is about the same woman

A prostitute with HIV has been arrested for bedding thousands of men - including Irish fellas - during Euro 2012.

The hooker, who is known as 'Insatiable Amanda', was working in Gdynia where the Irish team trained and about 10 miles from the Irish fans' base in Sopot.

The 28-year-old vice girl, who also advertised under the name Anal Raspberry and Lollipop, is set to face trial over having unprotected sex with clients even thought she knew she was HIV positive.

Police spokeswoman Beata Gora said: "She accepted around 10 clients a day, all the while knowing she was infected.

"Multiply them over the years and that's an enormous number of men who could have been infected."

Cops said the woman had been under surveillance for some time before her arrest and that she offered traditional sex, along with more adventurous activities.

Fellow sex workers tipped off cops about the woman over fears that her actions would give prostitutes a bad them.

But officers only arrested her after two of her clients came forward and admitted they had tested positive for HIV.

Ms Gora said: "Due to the sensitive nature of the case we will not be disclosing personal details of the accused.

"I can only say that the suspect is a woman, and that she has been charged with knowingly spreading HIV."

A Dublin-based sexually transmitted disease expert has warned soccer fans who played away from home at Euro 2012 to get tested.

Dr Derek Freedman said: "If people were in that area and had unprotected sex with a prostitute then I would urge them to get tested.

"What we are afraid of is people presenting themselves when it is too late. The risk of transmissions is greatest during the first year."

It's a good point about the legislation though

Edited by Chubber

This is why I only offer covered services and why I have little sympathy for men who catch something while ignoring safe sex guidelines. You just never know what the girl you book has been doing and I never know where a client's dick has been.

Or which needle?

An infected needle becomes infected by entry to an infected arm! So...I wonder who infected her in the first place. It hasnt said anywhere that she was a needle loving addict, Im sure thats a juicy detail they wouldnt have left out if possible.

Sorry, I have little sympathy for her or for the people she infected. Thats what you get for not giving a shit about others sexual health in this industry. If you chose to forgo the use of a condom for a few minutes slightly hightened pleasure you are acting in a highly selfish and irresponsible way. This is the fruits of their labour. Lets face it, they knew the risks when they stuck it in BB and they didnt care enough to ask or to use a condom. Why are they bothered now that one of the consequences has come true for them.

Lets hope all those people out there offering BB and the guys proudly declaring that they dont see a problem with it read that article and either their trade dries up or their willys shrivel!!!

Edited by Chloe Kisses

^ Preferably the insight comes before a partner is infected.

^ Preferably the insight comes before a partner is infected.

Clearly not. You can pretty much add up her partners in crime and almost double it when you take into consideration those partners. I dont say victims as I see them in being complicit in their unprotected sex with her. The innocent parties are the  only victims in this being the partners of the clients and possibly (god forbid) any children born infected.

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Sorry, I have little sympathy for her or for the people she infected. Thats what you get for not giving a shit about others sexual health in this industry. If you chose to forgo the use of a condom for a few minutes slightly hightened pleasure you are acting in a highly selfish and irresponsible way. This is the fruits of their labour. Lets face it, they knew the risks when they stuck it in BB and they didnt care enough to ask or to use a condom. Why are they bothered now that one of the consequences has come true for them.

Lets hope all those people out there offering BB and the guys proudly declaring that they dont see a problem with it read that article and either their trade dries up or their willys shrivel!!!

These kind of stories need to be made more public so that people can see what the consequence could be by not practicing safe sex.

I suppose we all believe that it couldn't happen to us and only happens to others but try telling that to the guys who have been infected by this polish SP

Lets face it nobody knows how she caught it, it could have been through FS, broken condom, needles, oral sex or whatever.

The only safe sex is to have no sex.

Lets face it nobody knows how she caught it, it could have been through FS, broken condom, needles, oral sex or whatever.

I think using the name Anal Raspberry and offering bareback is a pretty god clue though.

I think using the name Anal Raspberry and offering bareback is a pretty god clue though.

I wonder if she started offering BB before or after she knew she was HIV though? We can assume what happened till the cows come home Holly, her bf or husband might have given it to her who knows.

Lets face it, one woman getting nicked isn't going to stop these women from offering BB.  Only guys voting with their feet will do that.

I wonder if she started offering BB before or after she knew she was HIV though? We can assume what happened till the cows come home Holly, her bf or husband might have given it to her who knows.

Lets face it, one woman getting nicked isn't going to stop these women from offering BB.  Only guys voting with their feet will do that.

I had a new client the other day and he told me he had stopped seeing the one girl he saw regularlyish because she offered him bb but its not on her aw profile because I checked when he made the booking. Her loss was my gain. What needs to happen though for guys to stop going to girls for BB, its no use saying if all girls stopped offering it guys would stop asking as this isnt the case. How often do the girls who dont offer BB get pestered for it...too often xx

Anyone else seen this today?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/10202204/Police-charge-Polish-prostitute-with-spreading-HIV.html

It's scary stuff and another great reminder to play safe.

I wonder how many have been infected and don't know it.

She is clearly a despicable individual, as is anybody else who would do this.

However, let’s not start the usual scaremongering claptrap, that in some quarters is used by a few SPs as their reason for only providing covered services. If that were so, not a single one of them would provide French kissing either! They do so because they can, as much as anything else.

There are 10s of 1000s of prostitutes worldwide. These sort of cases, even when we’re talking about STDs is minimal and no different to the non punting world.

An STD such as herpes can be caught through kissing and has no current cure. A sliding scale of badness for oral without, but STDs can also be caught through protected oral and sex. 

The simple fact is, regardless of whether an SP provides fully protective services, without kissing, or various unprotected services, the punter will never know what she’s doing in her private life. Likewise, that punter could be having unprotected sex with many other women, including other SPs. The SP that provides various forms of protected services will never know. Therefore, both are still at potential risk.

I know that when I punt and enjoy French kissing and oral without, both ways and protected sex with a woman who has sex with 100s of men, that I am taking a risk. The only thing I can do is look after myself, by regularly going to the GUM clinic.

If a punter or prostitute is concerned about the risk of catching an STD, then they should perhaps think of doing something else! :P

Charlotte Dean noted… “The only safe sex is to have no sex”.

I couldn’t have put it better myself.  :)

Edited by drzhivago

Heaven forbid I should dare say this but...could have been a punter just as easily xx

I put this in persepective.

I enjoy OWO, kissing and RO which I know are a risk.  But the mouth is not a good environment for STI's.  for STI's have evolved to live in genitals.  OK they can live in the mouth so infection is possible, but unlikely.

Bareback sex is fairly good way of passing on infections.    But to really make it likely is to engage in sex where fluids can get into the blood stream, through cuts or lesions in the penis, vagina or anus.   

which is why unprotected anal sex is the mist risky because of the risk of damaging it through ramming a large cock in an inadequately lubricated anus.

So I have decided that oral sex is worth what i think is a small risk, but unprotected vaginal sex isnt.  I dont do anal.

If a girl I see has done BB in the past then I consider I am protected by the condom.

thats how I see it.  But I dont expect everyone to agree. for each punter needs to make his own risk assessment.

Oooerr this is bad, but not at all surprised.  Hope this is a lesson to all those that come on here saying shut up to those that constantly shut about making sure your covered and are aware of the risks.

Lottie Dean forgive me here but by you saying in one of your threads "The only safe sex is to have no sex" isn't that like saying a roofer hates bad weather because he as to wear his PAC-a-MACK while repairing what Hurricane Charlotte as done to his clients roooof ? Surely u want to encourage your clientele to want to have sex and presumably as often as poss

P