Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chivvy

Oriental Leerawadee

66 posts in this topic

Leerawadee on Ace.

Anyone seen?

Pete

Must be a sign! I just bookmarked her! Not bad what you see, but what you don't that may be of concern. I may give her a try as she is very close, but not soon as I'm off O/S for a couple of weeks. Watch this space!

do you have a link ?

Googling Leerawadee Acemassage produces this. Is she the one?

Googling Leerawadee Acemassage produces this. Is she the one?

Yes

Also known as Soraya elsewhere.  Her photo's seem familiar for some reason, wondering if she is using a different name from before.

Pete

Did anyone ever meet her? Would like to know the outcome :)

Did anyone ever meet her? Would like to know the outcome :)

Bit of a pain to get to for me so I was waiting for someone else to try before I made the effort :-)

Edited by chivvy

Also known as Soraya elsewhere.  Her photo's seem familiar for some reason, wondering if she is using a different name from before.

Pete

I've seen her as Soroya (via AW) and she is very nice.  Somewhat older than she indicates (but still less than half my age), and is 'enhanced' (not my usual choice).  She obviously doesn't get a lot of business because her house is poorly located for public transportation but she is very hospitable - wanted me to cook for me if I returned - however 'The Special One' has returned to the line duty, so my 'butterflying' with other TGs is over for the time being.  Soroya is not really a 'looker' but I found her rather attractive and she certainly is responsive - there's something to be said for avoiding Premier Division TGs and exploring the lower divisions, especially if you prefer 'indies' - which I usually do - and don't mind seeing the slightly more mature ones. :)

Edited by Tiggy 7

I've seen her as Soroya (via AW) and she is very nice. Somewhat older than she indicates (but still less than half my age), and is 'enhanced' (not my usual choice). She obviously doesn't get a lot of business because her house is poorly located for public transportation but she is very hospitable - wanted me to cook for me if I returned - however 'The Special One' has returned to the line duty, so my 'butterflying' with other TGs is over for the time being. Soroya is not really a 'looker' but I found her rather attractive and she certainly is responsive - there's something to be said for avoiding Premier Division TGs and exploring the lower divisions, especially if you prefer 'indies' - which I usually do - and don't mind seeing the slightly more mature ones. :)

So when u say not easy for public transport,what's the nearest tube station ? I don't mind mixing it on the bus

So when u say not easy for public transport,what's the nearest tube station ? I don't mind mixing it on the bus

Clicking on the map link shows just before the parade of shops between Tooting and Wandsworth Common, near a nice Youngs pub, (always recommended!)

A short (3/4 stops) from Tooting Bec tube or a brisk 10 minute walk from Wandsworth Common station. Walking of course improves blood circulation  :D

HTH

Edited by ACHOOSYGUY

I drove but the nearest tube station would be in Tooting and you probably can catch a bus north on Trinity Road from there.  Check Google Maps and it should be fairly clear.  Actually, it is impossible to park a car on Trinity Road but I think there's a bus stop very nearby.  I didn't write a FR on her because I probably won't return but not because she isn't fun to spend an hour (or 90 minutes, in my case) with but she also is not going to be wildly popular, either.  If I were playing the field with TGs again, I would be tempted to return - I think repeat visits might result in a more intense relationship, if that is what one wants.

Ok Thanks for the heads up lads I do prefer a late 20 early 30s lady. Feel a bit awkward with young 20somethings. That what attracted me to our past fav girl Tiggy

?

Edited by djs4862

Ok Thanks for the heads up lads I do prefer a late 20 early 30s lady. Feel a bit awkward with young 20somethings. That what attracted me to our past fav girl Tiggy

I understand that the flower shop is foundering - who knows what the future holds.  Soroya is quite different, but she is lovely in other ways.  A bit longer on the domesticity, and more inclined to relax and just cuddle.  I like that, too.  In fact, I am pretty good at finding something of interest in just about every TG I spend time with and I've got a new superstar lined up for my January sojourn in Thailand. ;)

Ok Tiggy. Bet your counting down the days Get Xmas and new year out of the way and you're be on that plane to paradise Sorry to hear the flower shop floundering, bit selfish I know but would love to spend time with her again and introduce her to my fav TG of this moment

Ok Tiggy. Bet your counting down the days Get Xmas and new year out of the way and you're be on that plane to paradise Sorry to hear the flower shop floundering, bit selfish I know but would love to spend time with her again and introduce her to my fav TG of this moment

I hope to see, or at least talk to, our girl while I am out there but I have stumbled upon a brilliant successor to TGF (who is in temporary retirement) and I suspect that visits to old friends may not be on the agenda for this trip.  We'll see. 

(Is your 'fav TG' here or in LOS? - sounds interesting) ;)

Edited by Tiggy 7

She is in London. Works soho on Mondays ,but I'm lucky enough to see her away from there

Off to see Soraya this evening. Wish me luck

PM me your thoughts afterward.  My TG regular has returned to the fold so I am not 'butterflying' with other TGs right now but I think a nice winter evening before a roaring fire with Soraya could be very nice. 

Look forward to hearing your feedback, djs!

Generally not one to leave reviews as I don't get to indulge very much and end up following suggestions on here, but I had a good time with her last week.

Overall I agree with what Tiggy said: a nice lady, I found her attractive, she gave a very thorough massage (I was still feeling it the next day).

As mentioned she is older than stated on her profile (which may put some off).

Will I see her again? I don't know. There is a small list of people I'd like to get around to see and a regular I keep seeing so it will at least be a while before I go back.

Well what can I say. Met the lovely Soraya this evening,and wow well worth the trek ,if your into a warm GFE you'll be in heaven. Lots of kissing cuddling aswell plenty of mutual playing Definitely be returning.