Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dantheman666

Advance Bookings

13 posts in this topic

As a rule of thumb , how many days/weeks ahead do agencies accept advance bookings?

From my experience about a week, but you should reconfirm on the day

..and what time of day does it suit everyone best? Weekends are obviously busiest but what about time of day - noon, afternoon, evening, late night? I try and refrain from late night bookings but that's usually when I'm most horny.. like now!

depends on the agency, you can normally find the information on the booking page or just call and ask. you can get away of last minute booking with independent tho if you not sure with your schedule. 

Any advance booking more than 24hrs is basically useless and doesn't work. 

Why do you say that? I usually book at least a week in advance to make sure I get the time I want. If it with my regular I have booked a few weeks in advance before if I know I will be away for a bit.

Why do you say that? I usually book at least a week in advance to make sure I get the time I want. If it with my regular I have booked a few weeks in advance before if I know I will be away for a bit.

I have had numerous occasions where my bookings were not followed through and on other times my bookings were not accepted and was told to call closer to the match date.

I don't even bother to book no more if it's more than 2 days to the date.

I have had numerous occasions where my bookings were not followed through and on other times my bookings were not accepted and was told to call closer to the match date.

I don't even bother to book no more if it's more than 2 days to the date.

I guess it's different for everyone.

Bitter much?

I prefer advanced bookings personally. It helps me plan my days etc. I currently take bookings up to 14 days in advance. Works for me anyway.

Bitter much?

I prefer advanced bookings personally. It helps me plan my days etc. I currently take bookings up to 14 days in advance. Works for me anyway.

I think there's a very high probability of a punter cancelling a 14 day advance booking compared to a 1/2 day advance booking and moreover it hasn't worked for me when I tried it.

Each to its own I guess.

I think there's a very high probability of a punter cancelling a 14 day advance booking compared to a 1/2 day advance booking and moreover it hasn't worked for me when I tried it.

Each to its own I guess.

Yeah but there's also a probability of someone cancelling a booking 5 minutes prior as well. Usually I get people to confirm in the morning before 10:30. If they don't confirm for whatever reason I cancel the booking and make myself available for that time, and usually it gets booked up again. I guess if it's a regular sp that you use you shouldn't have much of an issue with getting an advanced booking with them. But if it's a first time appointment you might have different outcome.

Yeah but there's also a probability of someone cancelling a booking 5 minutes prior as well. Usually I get people to confirm in the morning before 10:30. If they don't confirm for whatever reason I cancel the booking and make myself available for that time, and usually it gets booked up again. I guess if it's a regular sp that you use you shouldn't have much of an issue with getting an advanced booking with them. But if it's a first time appointment you might have different outcome.

I said there's a far higher probability of cancelling a 14 day advance booking than a 1 day booking. Imagine all the potential bookings you could lose within 14 days and the person cancelling in the morning due to illness, amnesia or whatever. 3 days booking should be max in my opinion.

Bitter much?

I think depends - if it's an independent it's probably fine, with agencies they often either don't bother telling the girl until the day before anyway and/or the girl is on some kind of flexible schedule and can easily decide to take the day off.  Generally agencies seem to default to 'yes' and then come back at the last minute with a change of plans.