raylondoner

Adultway

15 posts in this topic

Been a few references to this new site recently so is probably worthy of its own thread.

What are peoples views on Adultway - both buyers and sellers?

I'm of the opinion that it originates from the same source - at first glance it's different, but if you look deeper it's very similar.

Edited by raylondoner

Been a few references to this new site recently so is probably worthy of its own thread.

What are peoples views on Adultway - both buyers and sellers?

I'm of the opinion that it originates from the same source - at first glance it's different, but if you look deeper it's very similar.

I wouldn't touch it with a barge poll. I tested the water by trying to e-mail two SPs on there. Not a single thing back, despite those profiles being logged into everyday. I suspect that there's a lot of spam. Adultway also appear to employ very underhand methods, to get hold of SP's numbers, without their knowledge. No way would I publish my number by using their booking system.

A poor man's Adultwork. 

Edited by drzhivago

well, adultway keep bombarding me with texts every blooming day. There is only one place they could of got my number and its from the punternet review board. I just ignore the texts and delete them, not got any intention of joining them or even having a looksie!! Word of mouth gets me work more than anything else.

So my view of it, without even looking at it... if they need to tout for sp's , they are a big no no in my book.

I think I found one lady who didn't offer Bareback!

I think their spamming tactics are making sure they will not become a major player.

I think their spamming tactics are making sure they will not become a major player.

They kept texting me to join eveytime aw went down. Finally they text me that there had been a certain number of searches for my name on their site so I texted them back asking them to email me proof of the searches and I would join. Also that if a guy knows my name already he will just google me. I got no email and no more texts x

I have heard that there is no way of removing your profile once it is on there. So be very careful, plus clients get text and email harrassed. Company also has a very shady past.

I have heard that there is no way of removing your profile once it is on there. So be very careful, plus clients get text and email harrassed. Company also has a very shady past.

Can you expand on that last bit? x

Can you expand on that last bit? x

Taken from the warning board of TOP....

Adultway.com is run by Trusted Media Ltd

They have had several previous companies

Mytxt & Mobvista

In 2009 Mytxt, was fined £120,000 and Mobvista was fined £50,000 after complaints that their expensive and unsolicited messages such as " Pull 2nite with REAL girls in your area who are looking for sex" were sent to children.

Cashbee.co.uk

Cashbee.co.uk has come to the attention of the Advertising Standards Authority who ruled in 2012 its "fast cash" claim misleading because Cashbee doesn't pay in cash and there was no evidence that it was fast.

It also found no evidence that testimonials were genuine and, as for the customer satisfaction rating, the watchdog dryly noted that "site-rater.com appeared to only have Cashbee as a customer".

A google search of cashbee will bring up many cases of people sending dvds to cashbee and not getting paid.

Interesting though that they have a UK address, which I think is quite unusual for this line of business - I may have a looksee next time I'm passing :unsure:

Taken from the warning board of TOP....

Adultway.com is run by Trusted Media Ltd

They have had several previous companies

Mytxt & Mobvista

In 2009 Mytxt, was fined £120,000 and Mobvista was fined £50,000 after complaints that their expensive and unsolicited messages such as " Pull 2nite with REAL girls in your area who are looking for sex" were sent to children.

Cashbee.co.uk

Cashbee.co.uk has come to the attention of the Advertising Standards Authority who ruled in 2012 its "fast cash" claim misleading because Cashbee doesn't pay in cash and there was no evidence that it was fast.

It also found no evidence that testimonials were genuine and, as for the customer satisfaction rating, the watchdog dryly noted that "site-rater.com appeared to only have Cashbee as a customer".

A google search of cashbee will bring up many cases of people sending dvds to cashbee and not getting paid.

Thankyou xx

Thankyou xx

Thank you Charlotte :)

I know a lot of us joined them when AW went down, can I ask how many ladies have actually tried to remove their profiles since and was it easy enough or are you still struggling to get it removed?

I got texts, emails, to all my web addresses, even one that is not openly advertised.

I also get them for the parlour.

Love the claim they can get you so many more clients PMSL.

Also they have managed to secure, several ladies twitter accounts, and reports are coming in that they have hacked Punters Aw accounts, and got hold of punters numbers too.

Wrong on all levels.

I'm the same with everyone,if you have to pester me to sell your services, I just don't bother.

But I pity the girls, who either don't know better, or who have had their stuff stolen by this disgusting behaviour.

I've seen the site, but not signed up because of their spamming behaviour which it appears stretched to contacting punters. This is hardly discrete so I don't wish to be associated with it. I'd also seen suggestion that the people behind Adultway have been punished in the past for sending unsolicited, spam, adult content to under 16s mobile phones (to be honest no one knows who could be the person using any phone, or any number). 

Interesting though that they have a UK address, which I think is quite unusual for this line of business - I may have a looksee next time I'm passing :unsure:

And on the Companies House website you can find the Company Directors & their names and addresses!